Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply MY GEO IS YOUR GEO! [[Discuss where you live or random info about countries]]
I live in Hawaii <33

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXDARK_ANGEL_OF_DOOMXx

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:49 am
&& thats right im hawaiian!
but i hate it when people are so prejiduice and sterotypic about where i live n such so please dont act like that people! Hawaii is a cool place. not much of a paradise (for like the pass 100 years) due to the foriegners runining the land. most people that live here are filipinos like me haha. im like half filipino.. homes here are like super expensive. if i lived in the mainland i'd actually be considered a rich person compared to here. cuz its like what? you gotta be super rich just to live in one regular middle-class worthy house. lol. any questions about hawaii? just PM me. lol sorry i probably wont answer those questions for a month or 2 cuz im super busy in things like IB (International Baccuralette) classes. So yeah.. tons.. of work.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:07 am
Yeah, don't you just hate tools who ask "Do you live in a grass shack? Do you like surfing?" :/

Just Call Me Shan

Dangerous UFO

25,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:45 am
I wanna go there one of these days. And blend in. And then be asked "Aren't you from the mainland?" :'D  
MY GEO IS YOUR GEO! [[Discuss where you live or random info about countries]]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games