Submit

Harlot Queen

Girl-Crazy Exhibitionist

9,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:26 pm
Would anyone in this forum happen to know a good way to show that I am in fact interested in women? I could go around saying "I like girls!" and everything, but it's not really practical. I'd like a girlfriend, however I'm not sure if girls know I'm interested in them. Right now I'm trying a rainbow beaded bracelet and a purple weave bracelet, based on what I heard from after ellen. anyone else in this forum possibly had any luck with identifying?

Relevant, thoughtful responses are appreciated.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:34 pm
A big give away, for me at least, is a semi/short hair cut, boys/men's T-shirts, and baggy jeans.
Or the personality type of most of my friends, were we all sit on each others laps at lunch.

Koujo no Omoide

Dangerous Lover

Persistence_of_Memory

5,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:02 pm
Well, I suppose I'd start by telling just one or two people I really trust and going on from there...
As for finding a girlfriend, I think that's something that would just come with time. However, you can only find out if someone is interested if you ask them.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:31 am
Act yourself, if someone becomes interested in you, boy or girl, you can either state that you're into girls and the relationship isn't going to work, or play it by ear.

That being yourself is the biggest thing that I can say. I see a lot of people trying to show who they're attracted to, or which preference they have, and end up attracting the wrong sort by trying to show it without being themselves.

I don't know how old you are, but there are homosexual bars around a fair amount of larger cities, and there are often homosexual events depending on the location. (and with the election so close there could be quite a lot of chances to get involved too)  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

Harlot Queen

Girl-Crazy Exhibitionist

9,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:22 am
why was i only notified of replies now? neutral

anyway, thanks for all the input; I've thought about cutting my hair, but i just love long[er] hair too much. i used to wear baggy clothing, but most people interpret that as tomboy or something. And, despite my protests, people where I'm from seem to thing girls can be intitmate with each other and still straight (of course, the same doesn't apply to men rolleyes ), but that was cute.

I guess I could tell people once I know them...although I kinda already do that. I was afraid of having to ask, but if I need to be thed one to take the extra leap, so be it.

Quote:

Act yourself, if someone becomes interested in you, boy or girl, you can either state that you're into girls and the relationship isn't going to work, or play it by ear

this is how it's been, except it's only boys who are interested... and back to square one sweatdrop i read chicks are often shy about flirting with other chicks, if you know, they're serious about it. i live pretty close to nyc, but truth be told, i'm(or was) a little frightened to venture about by myself, and know the city very vaguely. I'm thinking of heading out next weekend, but probably only to do some small shopping in chinatown, get a feel, and maybe take a bigger trip next time. i'm currently 20, so i'd probably wait a bit before i hit the bars. i used to be at the alliance in my school, but it got a little uncomfortable once i learned everybody had hooked up already. i find it a bit awkward to be like the third wheel, or in this case, the 15th? xp  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games