A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
It's done... Should I go for him?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should I go for Josh? I tend to leap head-first into things...
  Go for it!
  Sit still for a while!
  Bumpity for gold!
View Results

queen ninty

Sparkly Gekko

4,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Married 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:05 pm
I just emailed my now former boyfriend. (my only sense of contact with him) I feel bad, but I explained everything to him.

I feel like I love a boy in my grade. I met him last year when he came to visit my school to see if he would go here. He's my best guy friend's best friend, and now my best friend #2. I actually asked him one day, while I was still with Andrew, if I was single, would he go out with me? He had replied along the lines of "probably not", then, two girls in my band section ( heart Sorry I can be snippy, love ya, Jenna and Nikki! heart ) decided to ask him again. This was the base line of the convo...

Jenna: hey Josh, if Geordi was single, would you go out with her?
Josh: Why, who's asking?
Jenna: Geordi.
Josh: Yeah, probably.

Then, Saturday, we were working on a project with BestGuyFriend#1, Ian, and BestChickaFriend, Breana, for English, and Josh mentioned a girl he used to like. I clammed up and hugged my stuffed rabbit. (We were sitting on my loft bed, while Ian and Bre were underneath.) I got kinda snippy, and when he asked, said, "Why do you think I'm upset?"

I'm thinking of telling him I broke up with Andrew. I drawn pictures of Josh and I kissing, like, in both he caught me by surprise, and once under a mistletoe... Yeah...

Questions? Comments? Help?!

Sorry it's long, just had to vent.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:18 pm
Stop it. Here and now. You'll only get hurt. I can guarantee it.

Love isn't something that's so simple. You don't "fall in love" with someone just like that. Love is so much deeper. You just have a crush that's gotten out of hand.
If he's interested, he'll find out, and he'll approach you. If not, get on with your life.  

ChibiLlama4

8,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

queen ninty

Sparkly Gekko

4,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Married 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:02 pm
I went for him... Today, in school...

He said YES!!!!!

( exclaim White writing exclaim )  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:17 pm
ChibiLlama4
Stop it. Here and now. You'll only get hurt. I can guarantee it.

Love isn't something that's so simple. You don't "fall in love" with someone just like that. Love is so much deeper. You just have a crush that's gotten out of hand.
If he's interested, he'll find out, and he'll approach you. If not, get on with your life.

This.

I'm happy for you and everything, but you will end up getting hurt. Plus, asking him whether he would for for you if you were single just..ehh.  

Dorkii Crayonz

4,500 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items