Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
Rant. kinda.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Epicfied

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:38 am
I'm only doing this because I have a concert I have to play in and I'm still really pissed out. Hell, I'm shaking because of it.
Backstory: I broke up with Adam a few weeks ago. No big deal. Jeramiah asked me out. I said okay. Miah is some guy that I knew because he's staying with my friend at the moment. We have been together since.. a couple days after I broke up with Adam?

What happened: Miah and I were fine for the first week. Then he got suspended for smacking his friend on the a**. Whatever, not that big of a deal, he was joking around. We laughed over it and I stayed with him.. Then this weekend, it got hectic. My grandmother was in town so I didn't really get to see him. Saturday night he went to a halloween party, got drunk, and started apologizing to me later that night for like.. everything. "I'm such a horrible boyfriend" "You shouldn't be with me.. I don't deserve you" and things like that. When it came down to it.. he just said he'd been thinking and that he was still in love with his ex. Still no big deal, I already had assumed that. I went to bed and didn't really talk to him the next day. Monday at school, my someone asked me "Have you talked to miah? Do you know where he is?".. Last he was seen was with his ex. He left with her, and didn't tell anyone what was up. Later that day, my friend was like "Kayla.. Miah's cheating on you..." cause something happened at the halloween party.
He didn't show back up until last night. I just got to talk to him about Saturday this morning. I was already pissed.. but comes to find out that...
direct quote: "only shelby and alisa know what actually happened. i ALMOST had sex with a girl but I don't want to tell her that even while drunk she can't get me hard"
Our conversation went on about it and I just got more and more pissed.
Now I'm sitting her shaking and I have to play the violin in less than an hour. Not a good thing. I don't know what I'm more pissed about. That fact that he "almost" cheated or the fact that he wasn't going to tell me. He said "well if people knew how to keep their mouth shut, you wouldnt have known and you wouldnt have to be upset"
I can't believe he thinks that "almost having sex" and not saying anything is ******** acceptable. I would've been pissed if he told me Saturday night, but not this ******** pissed.. Either way it was going to be over from it. Sooner or later I would've found out even is people would've "kept their mouths shut".
I don't know what to think really. He kept saying s**t like "I don't want to hurt you" but when he says it, I don't believe him. I'm glad it's over between us and I'm sure quite a few other people are too.. this was really just to blow off steam and to calm myself down some.

TL;DR: Boyfriend almost had sex with another girl. Didn't tell me. I found out and I'm pissed. Wrote this to calm myself down.

((Edit:: His current myspace status. XD "I'm sorry to the both of you. I really truthfully am. I'm a dumbass, and I tend to ******** up my own life. Bye Kayla...))
Note: my name's Kayla. xD

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:48 am
Boys are wieners  

Lady Kira X

Caring Cleric

10,300 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Testicular Diabeetus

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:57 am
User Image

Well he sounds like a douche bag. >=(

Break up with him, he admitted to having feelings for his ex and he almost cheated on you.
He did it once he may do it again.
That and he was trying to hide it from you.
You deserve so much better than that.

If I knew him irl I would give him a piece of my mind. >=(

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:20 pm
User Image

User Image

Kira// lol yeah.

Testicular Diabetes// No worries, we ended it before I even posted this.

Epicfied

Beatus Sine Nomine

Enduring Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:31 pm
Well it may not be what you want to hear but just don't go out with guys for a while. It keeps things simple and you can maintain a better mood for longer, and you can focus on things that matter like your extracurricular activities and grades. Then again, this is someone who can't stand the thought of kissing a guy, girl, or toaster. I personally avoid "official" relationships partly because it disgusts me to see a girl go from the friend I met to a spineless wuss floundering all over a guy she met a week ago and letting him be completely possessive of her (true story, though I don't know if your ex was like that or not. Just saying.).
The best way to go is to just be friends with a guy and really get to know him instead of being impulsive and jumping into some whirlwind relationship that dies as soon as it starts. In fact know a bunch of guys, like really know them and who's reliable and who's not, before you choose who to go out with. Research will save you lots of trouble dearie.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:40 pm
User Image

User Image

I honestly don't care if I'm with someone or not. Only reason I was/still kinda am pissed is because he knew from day one I couldn't stand cheating, and that he wasn't going to tell me. I normally don't go from person to person like that. xD

Epicfied

Beatus Sine Nomine

Enduring Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:01 pm
Epicfied
User Image

User Image

I honestly don't care if I'm with someone or not. Only reason I was/still kinda am pissed is because he knew from day one I couldn't stand cheating, and that he wasn't going to tell me. I normally don't go from person to person like that. xD

Ah good, I was worried you were like the type by friend became, the dreaded boy-o-holic. o_o But that does suck, I would have dumped him if I were in your shoes. A zebra don't change it's stripes overnight. In other words, he's gonna do that again, it just won't be you next time.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:09 pm
User Image

User Image

Completely agreed. We were over before I wrote this.

Epicfied

Beatus Sine Nomine

Enduring Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:12 pm
Epicfied
User Image

User Image

Completely agreed. We were over before I wrote this.

Yeah, guys like him have no sense of commitment.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:33 pm
User Image

User Image

He wanted to, but he didn't.

Epicfied

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items