Submit

.Vindicated.Of.Sanity.

8,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:30 pm
Trying to keep this short.
So, I went to one of my best friend's for Hallowe'en, and we went trick-or-treating, with her, her brother, her housemate and his boyfriend. I got to hang out with her brother a lot, we ended up talking a lot (I've known him for years, but just as a brother of my friend, he's never really spoken to me before.) And, yeah, I developed a bit of a crush on him over the course of the night. We really hit it off, we have tons in common, and I had a lot of fun talking to him. But I can't tell what he thinks of me. I think he might like me, but I always think that, and I'm always wrong. But he wasn't really talking to anyone else, just me, and he was trying all night to make me laugh, to scare me, to impress me, watching me, etc. And at one point, the housemate and sister both made some comment about he 'knocking me up' even though it sooowasn'tlikethatwtf D:, and that sort of silly stuff. And I have NO IDEA where it came from!! And I dunno, it just seems like maybe he was acting out of the ordinary or maybe he'd told his sister that he liked me? I dunno. It's bothering the crap outta me.
I don't even know what to do now.
Because a) she's one of my best friends; he's her brother. I don't think she'd appreciate me dating her brother... Anyway, I don't feel like I can go to her and be all Hey! So guess what?
u.u;;
And if not for any protecting-her-brother reasons, then I think maybe she'd object to it just because she's lost a lot of friends lately and she might think it'd jeopardize our friendship.
b) he's still in high school, I'm in my first year of university. I think he's graduating this year, but it occurs to me that I actually don't know D: He might be a year younger than that, even. That's probably creepy. And maybe illegalhmmmyeahmovingon.
c) I have no way of getting in contact with him (except through his sister). I don't even have their home phone number! And he's not on Facebook.
d) I could talk to the house-mate, but... what would I even say? I want to ask if he thinks maybe the brother was acting weird around Hallowe'en, but I think he'll get my point straightaway D:
e) I already asked the sister if she'd get the title of the song he'd showed me from him, over a Facebook message, like... two days ago. She hasn't responded, even though we've talked on Chat and whatnot quite a bit D;
f) I'm worried that maybe I'm deluding myself about this crush. I mean, yeah, for as long as I've known him, I've thought he was attractive, but I tend to go for guys who give me special attention like that, and I always get hurt. And I'm just worried maybe I'm only making myself think I've got a crush on him, just 'cause I'm so damn lonely lately. University is really lonely D;
g) it's distracting the hell out of me. I can't stop thinking about him.

So if you managed to follow any of that, if you have any ideas or insights, that'd be fantastic :'D

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:47 pm
maybe you could call or go over to her house and ask him yourself what the song was called?? Yeah, I'd be careful with the whold friend's-brother thing. Maybe let HIM make a first move. But be cautious when assuming that he likes you, because that could just mess up your friendship!!  

viper_353

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff