Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [21]~ Guilds ~
the ULTIMATE RolePlay Guild

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sound good to you?
  yes
  no
  Endeavour35 Polling for gold *Sigh*
View Results

ENDeverMORE

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:10 am
Before you deem this a pile of crap... give it a chance first please.......

Oh hey there, just writing about the guild i have created.
i created it to bring multiple types of Role players, together.

For role players who like structure, there is the main story of the guild that is open to all.

For those who hate structure, It's not compulsory to participate in the main story, and there are much more things you can do like, fight other character's. or just chat, and hang around, looking for attention.

For those, who need gold, there are mission's that can created by anyone, and occasionally you get rewarded with gold *GASP* :0

For those who like rp's but are turned down from most due to dislexia, your welcome here you can be a bad a speller as you want, so long as people can read it sweatdrop

For those who prefer literate Rp's, then come on in. there is no minimum or maximum to how literate you can be, you don't have to fill a page per post, this way it's harder to get Writers Block.

For those who like to have your own custom character, this would be the best place... well accept the Akuma Accademy... for you to go to, you chose for four races, and have detailed fighting styles, to suit the kind of person you want your character to be.

For those who prefer pre-created Characters, feel free to ask me to make one for you, i am willing to help, although it may not be what you want.

For those who like all rp's, Then this is THE place for you.

we are low members for the moment, seeing as i not long revived it. but once this master piece is thriving again, it would be THE ultimate rp guild.

It is call C.L.A.N [Classed.Lethal.Assassin.Network]

if your interested then just click on the link in my Signature. and i would gladly and quickly accept you.

Thanks for reading [if you did] and i hope to see your join requests soon mrgreen

if you have any questions conserning it please.... post away here  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:03 am
Topic Moved.  

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

ENDeverMORE

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:05 am
wait...... what.....?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:09 am
She means it wasn't where it was supposed to be, so she moved it to a different sub-forum.

Right? sweatdrop  

Okami6633112244

3,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100

ENDeverMORE

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:12 am
It ain't moved... i placed it here in the first place... and the other topics advertise guilds, so i thought.
'what the heck... i'll do it'  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:14 am
Okami6633112244
She means it wasn't where it was supposed to be, so she moved it to a different sub-forum.

Right? sweatdrop

Yes,you are right.I apologize Endeavour but i tend to be very neat for a Crew and this topic belonged in a different sub-forum.The main forum is well...very sloppy and i'm trying my best to make it organized.

My respect Okami for knowing i was a girl.  

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:16 am
Endeavour35
It ain't moved... i placed it here in the first place... and the other topics advertise guilds, so i thought.
'what the heck... i'll do it'

No.It was placed in Guildy the main forum.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:17 am
I might have accidentally posted it in the main forum *face palm*
....sorry 'bout that sweatdrop  

ENDeverMORE

Dapper Vampire

ENDeverMORE

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:20 am
anyone want to join...? sweatdrop  
[21]~ Guilds ~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff