Welcome to Gaia! ::

THoR

Back to Guilds

Freeform RP and general place to hang out! 

Reply THoR
Hey! What kind of video games do you like?! (If any!)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What sort of video games do you like?
  Indie Games! The little known popular ones! Audio Surf, Eversion, etc! Stuff that's not really mainstream!
  First person shooter fan! May have started with Doom, and still going strong with Half-Life 2, F.E.A.R., and other such games that require skillful aiming!
  Strategy. Give me my StarCraft and Tiberian Sun or even Chess any day!
  Simulations. From city sims, to The Sims sims, to flight sims, to theme park sims, I need my fix!
  RPG! I'm on a quest for more experience! Thou shalt leadest me to the next level, for my stats in slaying are low!
  Puzzle. I'm definitely a thinker! Move those blocks a little over to the left... no not that far! Not in the gap! Agh!
  "Casual". But if I don't harvest my farm on that social networking site, who will?!
  Old School! Talking the early days of gaming here before all this fancy 3D! Pinball, 2D platformers, and so forth!
  Sports! Why bother with the real thing when you got it on the tv right here?
  Other! Either none of these fit, or you're a hybrid of sorts! Post and explain! In detail!
View Results

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:36 am
Thought this would be an interesting poll! Choose from the poll options and tell us about the type of gamer you are! Not a gamer? Pick the other option and tell us why you don't play video games! I'm curious as to everyone's favorite choices, opinions, and so forth!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:45 am
Myself, I'm mostly into first person shooters and old school games like old arcade stuff, early consoles, and pinball. I like just a little bit of puzzle (Dr. Mario, Tetris, and Columns being my favorites), and an ounce of strategy. (I love chess, and I can get into a game of the original StarCraft and it's Broodwars expansion now and again). However, my list of games are largest when it comes to old school and first person shooters! Doom, Quake, Half-Life, Pac-Man, Super Mario Bros., Donkey Kong, Dig Dug, F.E.A.R., and so on, and so on. I love to run and gun deathmatch (Not too much of a tactical FPSer), and old games that challenge my reflexes.  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

Neon Synth

4,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:46 am
I choose RPG because thats 100% of the games I own right now biggrin but I also Love me some Fighting, Action/Adventure, Platform, and FPS/3PS games and I see you forgot to put Fighting up there biggrin Just change the sports ones to Fighting biggrin Sports shouldn't be on games biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:44 am
Yeah I thought of that too late. ^^ I can't change the poll now though unless I want to completely reset it though.  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:15 am
Neon Synth
I choose RPG because thats 100% of the games I own right now biggrin but I also Love me some Fighting, Action/Adventure, Platform, and FPS/3PS games and I see you forgot to put Fighting up there biggrin Just change the sports ones to Fighting biggrin Sports shouldn't be on games biggrin

What kind of RPG? The turned based kind like the earlier Final Fantasies...many of which can be nightmarish in active time mode... or the newer types where you run around in battle mode and hit them?  
THoR

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games