Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
Notes from a...creeper?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ll Mew Dorrk ll

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:21 pm
Okay for the last three weeks i have been getting notes in my locker.
They say the stupidest things and mainly are just some weird song quote
from some pop song (i really don't like pop) and some weird caption saying
" They will never go as far as you in life. Ever. xoxo " and " Savor the little moments " its really freaking me out. I think i know who it is by the handwriting but i'm not sure. Who ever this is is creeping me out :/ what creeps me out even more is that in the note i received today in my locker said at the end " oh and yes, i'm not a creeper or a stalker, just someone who cares " well that makes me feel like they are even more of s creeper because i only told my one friend about me thinking they were a creeper, so they were listening in on a private conversation D:< if anyone has an idea on how to help me with this that would be great c:  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:55 pm
...Whoa. .-. I would make sure you look around before you say anything now, and maybe try to find out who it is. If they care so much, maybe they'll tell you who they are.  

sidenar

Handsome Shounen

flangella

Wheezing Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:54 pm
I really don't see the creepiness in that.
._.;;
It just sounds like some random person trying to brighten up your day... like a good Samaritan.
A 'creeper' note, in my opinion, would be something along the lines of "I want you to have my babies." etc.
And, I dunno, but if I were putting notes in someone's locker and knew that they didn't know who I was, I'd probably say that I wasn't a stalker type person so as not to look like a stalker type person.
So, yeah.
You should try not get to get too freaked out over it unless a threatening note comes along or something like that.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:27 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Maybe your friend is the "creeper." wink

User Image

Centipedes In Utero

Shameless Streaker

10,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

flauterfli

Gekko

3,700 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:33 pm
Um.
That sounds like something one of my friends would do. xP
Maybee I just have creeper friends??

khailabree generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 9!
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:33 pm
make sure your in a private place where no body but you and your friend is around then talk about it. Or have a handwritter dude thingy look at it then take it to your principal or just take it straight to your principal and have them look at it they have to have everybody's hand writing on record......  

khailabree

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff