Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
LIFE. Changes. Etc. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

diffun

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:56 pm
angelfromdown-under

What part of sydney are you moving to??

i was gonna ask that too.
ninja

good luck lici!
and congrats to pain!!
:D

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:13 am
Best of luck to you in all of your endeavors, Lici!  

Aaditya

de.Lici.ous
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:21 pm
Thanks everyone (:

Nexus: Thanks (: I think I'm making the right decisions too. Best to go after what I want while I'm young. I'd just be miserable if I stayed here any longer.

Krystal and Ghetto: Wahroonga is where the college is at, so I'll be in that area while I'm studying.

Comfy: A local one, I suppose xD As far as I'm concerned, Australia needs much more work than any remote locations.
I've been a bit of a leader figure with people my age in my church for about a year now. I want proper training to be better at it.
Good luck with your interviews (:

Qui: Yeah man, I love adventuring (: Moving to new places is kind of fun, I think. Besides the whole packing and unpacking thing. But getting to learn new places, I like. I like not being tied down or having any commitments, and being able to just move where and when I feel like it. We'll see if I get tied down next year though, haha.

Pain: No not really to learn about evangelism, but training to be able to do it adequately. Like have enough knowledge of the Bible and history to be able to give Bible studies, lead out in public evangelism programs, speaking, etc. The speaking part is the part that scares me. I can give Bible studies fine, but getting up in front of a crowd really makes me nervous xD So I hope to get better at that and have more confidence.

Sam: You have missed a lot! Things change, that's life, hey. Thanks chap, and I miss talking to you too <3333 You can always stalk me on stalkbook (:

Oh, for anyone who really wants to keep up to date with my adventures, you can add me on my Facebook (: Just search lici.rocker@gmail.com and let me know who you are from Gaia (:
I'll probably be a lot more active on Facebook than Gaia, since I still have mobile Facebook access and will still have my phone connected after I get my internet disconnected.

Much love to everyone in this guild! <3  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:56 pm
Sounds fun, I like moving away to a new town, into a new house, finding all the cool local spots. It's exciting smile

And so begins the reign of Pain.  

scrub
Crew

angelfromdown-under

Romantic Whisperer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:23 pm
...I have no idea where that is lici xD  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:23 pm
Wahroonga sounds like a tropical fruit drink.  

scrub
Crew

de.Lici.ous
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:28 pm
angelfromdown-under
...I have no idea where that is lici xD

North side, it's not totally in the city.
Potential boyfriend lives in Newtown, it's kind of crazy there, lol.  
The Suites

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff