This made me cry...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Le Sapphoux

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:21 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3jYESZpHIo
My tears started at 7:06 because of what he says... And how it's the SAME exact thing for me v_v
"I wanna look how I feel on the inside." <-- That... That v_v
Auughh... Poor guy. If my parents start getting like that, I probably wouldn't be strong enough to keep going through with my ideas of transitioning.... I'm already close to giving up because of my lack of family support.

Parents need to accept their kids for who they are. And support them. 'Cause it's not a choice... I didn't choose to want to be male. I grew up thinking I should have been and being confused as to why I was not. It's not a choice....

v_v;

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:28 pm
User ImageA scattered dream that's like a far-off memory...

I agree. You should be allowed to be WHAT and WHO you want to be! The family should embrace it, and support you! 'Nuff said...

...A far-off memory that's like a scattered dreamUser Image

User Image

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

ll ChemicalCollision ll

8,000 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:52 pm
xX_LoyalWolf_Xx

I agree. You should be allowed to be WHAT and WHO you want to be! The family should embrace it, and support you! 'Nuff said...

This  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:53 pm
Their behavior is rather disgusting, but you shouldn't forget that they're human too. If they can't accept anyone for who they are, It's likely that they never will. The only option is to be civil to them so you don't get dragged into their game.

Of course, I can't really be saying this because I don't think I feel like coming out to my own family, because I don't think they really see me as a girl.

This guy is a brave person, I respect that. Perhaps someday you'll be able to say the same about me. (I do hope that wasn't to self-centered sounding.)

Just Call Me Shan

Dangerous UFO

25,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

ll ChemicalCollision ll

8,000 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:46 pm
shan-fox
Their behavior is rather disgusting, but you shouldn't forget that they're human too. If they can't accept anyone for who they are, It's likely that they never will. The only option is to be civil to them so you don't get dragged into their game.

Of course, I can't really be saying this because I don't think I feel like coming out to my own family, because I don't think they really see me as a girl.

This guy is a brave person, I respect that. Perhaps someday you'll be able to say the same about me. (I do hope that wasn't to self-centered sounding.)

The fact that you're willing to be honest with yourself about how you feel is brave
<3
and that didn't sound self centered cupcake
-nuzzle-

The Rainbow Forum [[The Random People's Very Own Gay-Straight Alliance]]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas