Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
Just curious really (green names) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angelfromdown-under

Romantic Whisperer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:53 am
Reverend Havok
Everyone above has pretty much summed up everything I was thinking, haha.

Although, I have a question for you mods. Just out of curiosity, have you noticed any of your friends or acquaintances trying get closer to you? "Buttering" you up, basically, because of your new status?

Just wondering, I kinda found myself in that situation when I became mod in a different guild about a year ago...

Not really...random users yes,...but not those i consider friends ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:22 am
If I'm being completely honest I totally forget you guys are mods sometimes. I don't see why it would make any difference whether or not your names written in a pretty green.  

Renard Muldrake

Clean Capitalist

6,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100

Kosai Avonej

Elder

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:24 pm
I have reported corrupt mods before, two of the four of which got banned.

With power comes responsibility, but some people get greedy with it and surrender(sp?) to the vices they can use to extort they're position.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:59 pm
*points*

OGRE! D8

Quick! Get the pitchforks and the fire! WE MUST SLAY THEM BEFORE THEY EAT OUR DOGS!

Or something. So yeah, that'd be 'no'. Do you know how much effort it'd take to hate Wheezey? She's green too, you know. Seriously, man. That's just not on.

And anyway, green is good for the environment, or something, so hey, keep up the good work.  

Maze

Saucey

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:17 pm
After I left the gaia for a couple years and came back I noticed there was alot of greennames.
At first I thought ya'll were my friends but no. xD

I really didn't think much... I mean this IS the Suites, it is pretty calm and chill that I doubt there would ever be something that would go down. Just people forgetting to put up a poll. Except maybeh a new user who is a troll and what not or just some opinions taken the wrong way and makes some people MAD!

Maybeh it might of matters like 4 years ago or so. idk there was some troubles back then.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:20 pm
i personally like the color green, so having a green name names you super cool in my book.

but i forget your names being green means something half the time ^^;;  

Ky Jelly

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Sunday Morning Hangover

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:00 pm
Having Green names in my guildz is like havin' superheroes on patrol in my neighbourhood.  
The Suites

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff