Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Hey Teacher Leave Those Kids Alone! [[The School forum for all your woes, loves and hates]]
Stupid Driver's Ed instructor

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arkadiusz Caelum
Crew

Militant Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:02 pm
stare Some of the dumb things she did/had me do tonight:
She reached OVER, through the steering wheel to turn the wipers off, causing me to swerve into the other lane (to which she responded, "Hey! What are you doing? Get over to the left of the stripe!" That made me pretty mad. neutral )
She had wanted me go the posted speed limit(s), however, I didn't because the roads were wet and slick with melting snow.
And around the curves! neutral She was saying "go a bit faster! It says to go 35 and you're only going 20!"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:10 pm
How the hell did she get her license to teach people to drive. You are actually doing the correct thing, she's all in the red. /:  

Kris_Dragoness

Le Sapphoux

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:13 pm
Wow, that's a pretty crappy instructor .__.; You're SUPPOSED to go slower in compromised road conditions :[ I always go a little slower when it's raining because my car likes to slide around really easily...
Drive safe, not what morons want you to do 8[
Also... NEVER reach across the driver >> What the hell was she thinking ._.;

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:12 pm
Le Sapphoux
Wow, that's a pretty crappy instructor .__.; You're SUPPOSED to go slower in compromised road conditions :[ I always go a little slower when it's raining because my car likes to slide around really easily...
Drive safe, not what morons want you to do 8[
Also... NEVER reach across the driver >> What the hell was she thinking ._.;

I know! gonk That's what my Driver's Ed teacher (different person, he's the one that teaches the class in the classroom) was saying. She'sjustdumb.

Kris- Noooo idea. ._.  

Arkadiusz Caelum
Crew

Militant Gekko

Rin Loveless

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 12:39 pm
Drivers Ed teachers are all crazy! @-@ Mine would tell us for our own good horror stories about vehicle accidents and read out accident articles--now I'm 70% sure that my own death will be caused by some sort of vehicle related incident! >< And I'm terrified to drive over train tracks.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:55 pm
howaboutImurderthebitch -.-  

Arrayth

Demonic Werewolf

13,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Arkadiusz Caelum
Crew

Militant Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:59 pm
Lucifer The Tormentor
howaboutImurderthebitch -.-
Hallo,

Go for it.

Adjø

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:47 am
My driving instructor is great. I guess I lucked out. blaugh  

2Bpencil

Citrus Hikaru

Romantic Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:37 am
My driver's ed instructor is my uncle, so for me, it's pretty good.
He's pretty laid back and doesn't do those things that your crazy instructor does...she sounds evil. Most people say they love his driver's ed class, except it's kinda pricey.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 1:52 am
Arkadiusz Caelum
stare Some of the dumb things she did/had me do tonight:
She reached OVER, through the steering wheel to turn the wipers off, causing me to swerve into the other lane (to which she responded, "Hey! What are you doing? Get over to the left of the stripe!" That made me pretty mad. neutral )
She had wanted me go the posted speed limit(s), however, I didn't because the roads were wet and slick with melting snow.
And around the curves! neutral She was saying "go a bit faster! It says to go 35 and you're only going 20!"

WTF? She's nuts. You can ask to turn of the wipers.... And driving slower with melting snow is common sense. Obviously hers deided to take a permanent vacation.  

Mera1506

Hey Teacher Leave Those Kids Alone! [[The School forum for all your woes, loves and hates]]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games