Reply It's A Girl Thing!
I LOVE WHEN SILLY, CRAZY THINGS HAPPEN!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JEWDAZ

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:15 pm
I have a little, itty-bitty, teeny-tiny crush on a guy that I work with.
And tonight my niece wanted to go get ice cream, so me and my sister took her to my work place.
We ended up hanging out for a few hours until he got off work, and ended up driving behind him on the way home (everybody takes the same way).
Then, when we're about to get to my neighborhood, he turns.
So we continue driving behind him, on the way to my house.
It's about this time that we decided to follow him home.
(All of us at work mess with each other like this. razz )
But, we figure that's creepy at the last moment, and turn into my drive-way.
We look around, and realize that he's not driving anymore...
...he's parked across the street.
He lived there the whole time, and I never knew.

I just thought that was weird!

Anything weird happen to you lately, ladies?
Anything good?
TELL ME. C:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:05 pm
Lalalala. C:

JEWDAZ

Stormgem

Tipsy Streaker

10,250 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:31 pm
Nothing as epic as that has happend to me yet. Sound's like you now have a valid reason to hitch a ride with the guy now. Lol.

But....on the topic of crazy/silly things, yesterday was my last day of High School and its a bit of a tradition to prank the school. The lot of us from who were graduating turned up at school at 6.30am and proceded to turn the school in to a mix of an obstical course and themed rooms for the teachers.
Bio teacher = dig site for fossils and a garden (Her name is ironically enough Mrs Garden...)
General Science teacher = J.F.K murder scene, he shares the same name as the assainated president......
Physic's teacher/HOD= sponges outside his door as he banned us from pranking the labs (FUN SPONGE!).......which wasn't really an issue in the end as the teachers 'forgot' to lock their doors the night before.
Classical History Teacher = Roman themed room - cave of Aneas and Dido, Arch of Titus (with school moto instead of original inscription), and a 'sacrifice' scene.....
History Teacher = Tourture chamber.....pretty epic this one as the girls on this room were really well organised. They even got into the paper.
Us farming kids got a whole heap of fence reels and made a maze of the quad...and electrifide it.
Me and some of the International students put a whole heap of 'CAUTION' tape up in the ESOL room and the office of the International student coordinator.....that was fun.
Heaps of other stuff went down but yeah......I can't remember all of it.

Then after we'd cleaned up and finished the leaver's assembly most of us went to a BBQ/party the Head Girl's place. My mates and I got sick of it pretty quickly so we went and picked up one of the Thai students and took her to the beach....where we saw a lot of our Junoirs, who all came and attacked us with buckets of water and stuff....that was pretty hilarious...for them.....

In amongst all this madness, I saw the guy I like out surfing...which was cool. But I don't think he realised I was there. But that's all good - I was covered in stinky seaweed and completly soaked.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:34 pm
User Image

Thats funny.
XD

User Image

Testicular Diabeetus

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

JEWDAZ

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:06 pm
Stormgem
Nothing as epic as that has happend to me yet. Sound's like you now have a valid reason to hitch a ride with the guy now. Lol.

But....on the topic of crazy/silly things, yesterday was my last day of High School and its a bit of a tradition to prank the school. The lot of us from who were graduating turned up at school at 6.30am and proceded to turn the school in to a mix of an obstical course and themed rooms for the teachers.
Bio teacher = dig site for fossils and a garden (Her name is ironically enough Mrs Garden...)
General Science teacher = J.F.K murder scene, he shares the same name as the assainated president......
Physic's teacher/HOD= sponges outside his door as he banned us from pranking the labs (FUN SPONGE!).......which wasn't really an issue in the end as the teachers 'forgot' to lock their doors the night before.
Classical History Teacher = Roman themed room - cave of Aneas and Dido, Arch of Titus (with school moto instead of original inscription), and a 'sacrifice' scene.....
History Teacher = Tourture chamber.....pretty epic this one as the girls on this room were really well organised. They even got into the paper.
Us farming kids got a whole heap of fence reels and made a maze of the quad...and electrifide it.
Me and some of the International students put a whole heap of 'CAUTION' tape up in the ESOL room and the office of the International student coordinator.....that was fun.
Heaps of other stuff went down but yeah......I can't remember all of it.

Then after we'd cleaned up and finished the leaver's assembly most of us went to a BBQ/party the Head Girl's place. My mates and I got sick of it pretty quickly so we went and picked up one of the Thai students and took her to the beach....where we saw a lot of our Junoirs, who all came and attacked us with buckets of water and stuff....that was pretty hilarious...for them.....

In amongst all this madness, I saw the guy I like out surfing...which was cool. But I don't think he realised I was there. But that's all good - I was covered in stinky seaweed and completly soaked.

That sounds completely awesome!
I would never have thought of anything like that!

It's A Girl Thing!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games