Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
Inventory Organizing

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Inventory organizing is nice?
  Yes.
  NO!
View Results

Serenade Jade

9,600 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:46 pm
Hello again! I'm back after being afk, for such a long time, so I won't expect anyone in the Suites to remember me, especially since my hovering self never really posted...

But anyway! Yes! I've recently logged back on for the 2k10 Halloween event, and between so much multi-tasking with that, I've decided it's about time to clean out my inventory. I remember it being quite a big deal here at one point, and everyone helping each other out with colorizing schemes and such. So here I am, asking for some assistance in that department, and maybe even a few snapshots of peoples beautifully rainbow-ed inventory's would help.
If not, then what other ways do you guys organize your inventories?

Thanks much in advance, and keep in mind I've never fully organized my inventory since I started.. which is way back in '04. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:58 pm
Great story: My two friends thought it would be funny to mess up my inventory... it had about 900+ items at the time.
It never recovered.
I may try and organize it again though.
At the time? I organized it by color.

Now if I re-did it, I'd put my best items on the top (MC's and such) so I can find them really easily and then organize it by color or I'd just organize it by color without that first step.  

Light up the Night

Tipsy Lunatic

Serenade Jade

9,600 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:04 pm
D: Oh noes! Did they not realize ho much time it takes to organize it!?

My inventory has over 1000 right now, but if i don't consider the game or zomg items it would probably be about 900ish. Only so far, the only thing I've managed to organize IS my zomg stuff. Alpabetically. gonk
I've been selling a lot of repeat items I have if I don't want duplicates. I figure I've had most of them fore over a year, the value won' increase by much anymore. Most of it is event items anyways, I have a hard time parting with my MC's.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:49 pm
Gaia makes it impossible to organize you inventory when it get large (2000ish).  

iceryu66

Aged Hunter

6,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
The Suites

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items