Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dorkii Crayonz

4,500 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:12 pm
Okaay. So, I like this guy, he likes me yadayada. I'm happy, yeah, but we just can't seem to get past this..awkward stage. For the entire time that we've been talking, we've either been talking on facebook or texting each other. I've only seen him once, which is how we got to talking to each other, but only for like a second.

So, I decided to call him today. Faaail. We barely even talked. It was so awkward, I was freaking out. I've never really been like this with anyone and it's just..weird. Blehh. I really like him though, even if I haven't really talked to him.

And I'm scared. If we couldn't keep up a convo for at least five minutes over the phone, how are we going to last together alone ( he insisted ) in the mall for five hours?

How do I like..start a conversation? And keep it going?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:41 pm
Just ask him questions, maybe think of some before hand an keep a mental note about them, like what he likes to do, what he wants to do in the future, favorite food. Silly things like that, and eventually you'll find some big things you have in common to talk all day about~  

Emo Pankakes

Gracious Gekko

11,500 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Dorkii Crayonz

4,500 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:29 pm
Thanks! That helped loads. At first, we were all like..'uhh...' and didn't even look at each other. And my friend was there ( yeah, she wasn't supposed to be a third wheel, but that's how it turned out ) and she just kind of loosened us up a bit. Like, after I complemented his eyes, we just kept talking. And what was really cute, was that he knew my favorite color was purple, and just like, pulled a purple ring out of his pocket and gave it to me. It was funny and adorable! But, again, thanks for the advice!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:39 pm
Emo Pankakes is right! ask questions! people usually find easy to talk about themselves, try something to do with that if your stuck  

In Living Colour

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff