Welcome to Gaia! ::

The LGBT Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for all sexual orientation equality supporters to chat and feel welcomed. 

Tags: Homosexual, Bisexual, Transgender, Genderqueer 

Reply General Discussion
The Ranting Thread

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Life sucks sometimes.
  Like a giant vacuum cleaner.
  Like a five-dollar whore.
  Like a black hole.
  Like I do. ;D
View Results

Le Scratch
Vice Captain

Icy Humorist

31,825 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:18 pm
The purpose of this thread is to provide a place for the guild members to rant about anything or anyone that is bugging them, ticking them off, or making life hell in general. With that said, this thread is ONLY for ranting, not for commentary or discussion of any type. If you feel the need to comment or discuss similar scenarios, send the person a message or make a thread in the Chatterbox subforum. Any posts with discussion will be removed as they are found.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:26 pm
Okay, father and grandmother of my lover. I get that you don't want us cuddling so much. I get that you want us to be more involved. Yelling at her and putting her down, in front of me, your guest, is NOT the way to do it however. If it happens again while I am your guest or you are mine, I will call you out on it. I will not tolerate you both ridiculing and embarrassing her in my presence and acting like I am not present while you do so and if you hope to impress me in the future, you had better be damned sure you act properly in front of your non-family company.  

Le Scratch
Vice Captain

Icy Humorist

31,825 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

trichodezia

Illuminated Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:25 pm
So mom, you are being such a b***h, making us do every little thing you feel you can't get off your fat lazy a** to do! Why don't you try lifting your own weight for once! AGH!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:35 pm
Why do I bother telling her how well my sister is doing in the hospital? Why do I bother telling her that I actually had a normal conversation with my sister, in so long, when she always manages to find something negative in the progress she is making? Why do I bother? Why do I keep thinking that she will finally be positive for once if I tell her how well her daughter is doing? Boy, am I stupid. That woman will never change. She will never look at things in a positive way. She will always find something negative in everything. xp  

44hrygydi

8,250 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gaian 50

kikioblack
Vice Captain

Dapper Shapeshifter

25,225 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:43 am
A steamer with chocolate and a mocha with no expresso is call a hot chocolate. Steamers don't automaticaly come with chocolate if it did it'd be called a hot chocolate; oh wait their is suck a thing. Learn what a drink is before aruguing 10 minits about somthing you don't know about. Stupid supic fing people aaaaaaahhhh *stabs repetively*  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:40 pm
Dear Skillet,

I am really sick and tired of trying to find the version of "Monster" that contains the really cool, kinda demonic growl in it. I have looked everywhere, downloaded at least 20 versions of this song, broke down and bought the track from iTunes, and I STILL can't find it. The only place I have heard it is on Lazer 103.3.

*insert long, frustrated, huffy, aggravated sigh here*

Sincerely,
Me

Bridget Paloumar

5,500 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200

Used Jello

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:43 am
My mom complained to me about the "ripple" effect anger has, but she did it while she was pissed off.

It always irritates me to go goddamned end to be the only ******** in my house that seems to be the only happy ******** in the house! scream  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:28 am
Yo uncle, let me get a few things straight for you please.

1. Just because I am gay, it does not make me a whore.
2. It also doesn't mean that I have AIDS or HIV.
3. I am NOT sick.
4. I am NOT confused.

And you shouldn't judge about my ******** relationship with a man just because your own damn relationships with women failed horribly.. And don't start with me on the bible s**t. Just because I don't believe in a higher power, doesn't mean that I worship the ******** Devil! There is no medicine to cure Gayness, and if there was? I wouldn't ******** take it! I like who I am. There is nothing wrong with me. And unlike you, who's only support is from a woman who you are living with and your brothers, who are just like you in judging me, I have a huge support system. My family on both sides of my parentage my have rejected me, but I still have my friends, plus the LGBT community. We all support each other, because we have the same struggles.

It says he who is without sin cast the first stone, okay. But you have no right to be throwing stones. You are worse than me! Violence, Drinking problems, anger problems. All I am is Gay! Also, you shouldn't judge my fiancée either. Because like it or not, we are going to be together. We may be apart, but that does NOT mean that he is a gold digger, or that he is sleeping with people..

Hell, his family DESPISES me, and they treat me better than you do. His father, who probably hates me the most, hasn't said one bad thing about me, and yet you go running your mouth without even knowing him. How smart is that? How Christian is that? I thought you were supposed to judge, especially if it is someone that you don't ******** know!

*huff.... Hufff* /rant  

Zydrate Popsicle

Sexy Krampus

Miranda60

4,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:11 am
I am very bugged by the fact the my boyfriend is a jackass. Ugh I swear he has the peter pan syndrome or something. I mean all he wants to do is play his stupid a** video game!!! Generally I don't mind, but when he plays for more that 10 fudging hours a day, and wakes up and starts to play again, it just drives me bonkers. Ugh I just wanna SCREAM AT THE TOP OF MY LUNGS OR CRY OR SOMETHING!!!! I'M SO FUDGING FRUSTRATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream  
General Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games