Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
So! The guy I like is a total douche. FUUUNNN.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's The Biggest Douche?
  Kevin
  Josh
  Ethan
  Tim
View Results

Fatgirl and Robin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:18 pm
I'm seriously going to punch someone. I have such shitty tastes in guys. I go for guys that SEEM nice on the surface, but are secretly douche bags.
Ethan: I ******** loved this kid (like, I was [and still kinda am] in LOVE with him), but he had this friend, and whenever his friend came over, he'd be a total a** to me. I haven't talked to him since 7th grade.
Josh: Probably the least douche-baggy one, but still a douche bag. Cheated on one of his exes...with their sister. -_-
Tim: Josh's 'best friend' who treats him like s**t. Oh yeah. Great guy. -_-
Kevin: My current crush, and THE BIGGEST ******** DOUCHE OF THEM ALL!!!! My friend Shaina is SUICIDAL right now. Everyone KNOWS she is because on the night she was going to kill herself, she signed onto Facebook to tell us all she loved us on a group chat, and we stopped her. Well, suddenly, KEVIN was suicidal. And who does he complain about his problems to? Shaina. The girl who was THIS CLOSE to putting a gun to her head and ending it all. Kevin was FINE until Shaina had a mental breakdown. Well, Shaina basically told him off, and told him he was selfish, and the only non-selfish people in the group are me, my best friend Vanna, and Josh. She didn't actually say the group was selfish, but she said that the only people she can talk to about her problems (without the other person making it about them) are us three. Well, Kevin told everyone, and now everyone hates Shaina and thinks SHE'S a selfish b***h, EVEN THOUGH SHE HAS DONE NOTHING WRONG.
Okay. Boys seriously need a douche bag meter or something.
I hate guys.
I'm getting a sex change and going after all the awesome gay guys like Chris ******** s**t I HATE PEOPLE. -_-  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:26 am
Thank satan I no longer have to deal with crap like this. No one likes it when our friends want to kill themselves but, at the same time if everyone wants to hate her let em. What can she do? This stuff will pass and pretty soon you will move on and face new teen issues. And also guys are just as bad the older you get as well. Sex change or not.  

iwillkillthee

Lady Kira X

Caring Cleric

10,300 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:19 am
If you hate guys why would you want to turn into one?
Seriously, be a lesbian.
Kidding, maybe

Also.. you left out an option on your poll.
All of the above.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:23 am
I had a reaaally hard time choosing between Kevin and Ethan, but I gave in and choose Kevin.
Though you really wouldn't wanna go after Tim so I'm glad you stopped liking him cos his exes...are well to put it frankly screwed up.
And well like I hate guys too right now cos it seems they are all douches but I read two secrets not too long ago on 6billionsecrets that were well they were submitted by two guys and there secrets were basically how they're sick of how all the girls only seem to like douches and that they're never given a chance cos they're the nice guys. That gave me hope that somewhere in this world there are more guys like them.  

TheLunarEnd

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff