Welcome to Gaia! ::

Free Item Archive

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to tracking active and inactive sponsorships, events, and misc. Free Items and Free gold 

Tags: free item, freebie, sponsorship item, sponsorship, free item archive 

Reply Main
Macy's MStyle Lab (New Shop!)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leitis
Captain

Star Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:11 pm
So while technically sponsor items they are not "free" in the sense that the other items are (though I believe it is still possible to get the adorable sweater dress for free!), the Macy's MyStyle Lab shop is open!

I think the items in it are adorable and very usable for users who liked the more traditional outfits but even several of the new pieces can be highly useful for those who prefer fantasy-esque outfits.

Check the shop out when you get a chance (it has replaced the MTV sponsored shop)!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:32 am
Yay, me buying loads of items i didn't like from the MTV shop will finally pay off :') *waits a year or so before selling them off*

I think that the items in this new shop iwll probably change with the season, so if invest a little in the items there, then you will be able to make profit off of them, similarly to the MTV shop early items before they stayed the same for months and months xD  

Mizzy la Miz

Romantic Lunatic

9,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

Leitis
Captain

Star Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:58 pm
I hope they do change. The style of clothing is very cute (and something I wear in real life). Though I wish skirts could layer over the leggings/jeggings so I could create actual outfits I own. I even tried to find the brown boots to buy and that is the first time ever that a sponsor item made me want something other than an item for my avatar. XD

Though...in the end, I opted to buy a different pair of boots. They're still adorable though. D:  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:15 pm
Leitis
So while technically sponsor items they are not "free" in the sense that the other items are (though I believe it is still possible to get the adorable sweater dress for free!), the Macy's MyStyle Lab shop is open!

I think the items in it are adorable and very usable for users who liked the more traditional outfits but even several of the new pieces can be highly useful for those who prefer fantasy-esque outfits.

Check the shop out when you get a chance (it has replaced the MTV sponsored shop)!

so why dont they have the mtv shop any more?  

Angel_Bear

Leitis
Captain

Star Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:23 am
Angel_Bear
Leitis

so why dont they have the mtv shop any more?
I believe that, for the most part, the sponsorship is over. They still have the Virtual Hollywood but that isn't really directed stated to be for MTV like the store was.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:32 am
Welllll this shop lasted a long time lmao

Sooo happy I bought one of each item, I can now wait until they go super uppity in price and sell them :')

Same with the MTV ones- osme of them have gone up to like 6k for a 50gg item or something biggrin  

Mizzy la Miz

Romantic Lunatic

9,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
Main

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items