Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [16]~ Help ~
REWARD -- enviro me!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oaky-chan

6,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:16 pm
hey there everybody! i'm looking for a new avi, but im trying to spend as little money as possible on it, which is why i would like you to use my inventory and a few other items to make the avatar possible. Depending on how much i like the avi you make for me will increase the number of gold you get. if the avi is the best one there, i will give you a good 20k. thats the least amount i will give. the most is 70k, and thats a pretty good amount, i think. i dont know how long this topic will last, but take your time. it'll be a while untill it closes.

information--

i need some clutter. clutter is sometimes good, if used correctly. colours need to match, or else the clutter doesnt work!

i like item hair, and item eyes.

i am open to any coloured or themed avatars, but my favorite colours are blue, white, orange. i dont mind pink or green, but i prefer not to have red in my avis.

likes-- dance of the sugarplum fairy, fremers guard, hermes moon, winter rose, fall bride, angelic drapes.

dislikes-- rapunzel's braided hair, kimonos, heels with leg warmers, lusty scoundrel, glasses, demonic themes.

please use the first female base, and either chuu eyes (3rd row, 2nd to the left) or kirei eyes (3rd row first on the right side). i would like you to use items in my inventory, and you may (if you need to) add nothing over 600k in items to the avi.

inventory link-- http://www.tektek.org/dream/dream.php?src=env&env=529951
(note, it shows in my inv that i have forteanigoria. i DO NOT OWN forteangoria. nor do i like this item. also note that it did not mention these items which i DO have: apprentice charm 2nd gen, and summer grass field. it also did not show all the items i own for lyndexers journal 2nd gen. just sayin. XD)

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:21 pm
♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
how much is the price limit ?User Image
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
♦ ♣ ♠ ♥ ♦ ♣ ♠ ♥ ♦ ♣ ♠ ♥ ♦ ♣ ♠ ♥ ♦ ♣ ♠ ♥ ♦ ♣ ♠ ♥ ♦ ♣ ♠ ♥ ♦ ♣ ♠ ♥  

zaijiann

Modern Designer

[16]~ Help ~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items