Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
lost fox boy(open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pink_goddness

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:48 pm
"what is a name?"he ask not remembering his name and not knowing what a name is  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:04 pm
Name:
yukima
Personality:
kinda clumsy,strange
she looks like this:
User Image  

the girl who cried sushi

2,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

the girl who cried sushi

2,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:08 pm
User Image

yukima,running away from the city,ran into the forest.while she was running,she slammed her head on a tree on accident.3 apples fell down and dropped on her head."ow.....wait......where am i!!??"yukima said.Yukima noticed the apples and ate 1.then she walked towards a door but accidently tripped on a pebble and went falling towards the door making a big slam noise.Suddenly,her hair turned to white and opened the door with force.her hair turned to the color black again.when she looked inside,she saw 2 people.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:35 pm
he see yukima come and hide in the kettle he was takeing a bath in"who are you"  

pink_goddness

Mizukie_Hibachi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:36 pm
(( Sorry about it being a different picture the one I had been using got deleted -_- ' ))

User Image

I jumped from the noise that echoed throughout the cave. I saw what appeared to be another foxling waltsing through my doorway. I placed my hands on my hips and smiled. " Well, well My den sure is popular today. "

I walked over towards the foxling. I scanned her from top to bottom. I steped outside and grabbed a bunch of snow and placed it into a pale next to the fire. I smiled as I turn my gase towards her. " Well, I guess your welcome to sit out the snow storm here.... " I looked in her arms to see a couple of apples.

My mouth began to water as I stared at them. I began to speak again " Where did you find those, they're so hard to come by during this time of the year! " I jumped raising my head up realising I'd forgotten about the little unnamed foxling. " Oh and a name is what people call you like my name is Mizukie Hiatay. If you don't have a name why don't we come up with one for you then? "

I placed my hand gently on the edge of the kettle and smiled really big as I lowered to look him eye to eye. " What do you say about it? "

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:46 pm
he try remebering what his mom called him"I think my old mommy called me dante........yea it was dante!"he yell as he remeber it  

pink_goddness

Mizukie_Hibachi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:04 pm
User Image

I blinked slightly as that same name ringed a bell to my ears. I poped back to reality and smiled really big. " So I guess your Dante then. Well Nice to meet you. " I looked at the Foxling that had steped in. " And you are? "  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:12 pm
" i'm yukima, a stolen slave from the city.u can have some of the apples,they fell from the sky.i can cook, clean, and other stuff."yukima said.she then noticed the stack of feathers.her hair turned to white then plucked 3 feathers.her hair stayed white.yukima stood up and a huge hammer like thing appeared in her hands and slammed it on the pile of feathers kinda lightly.the hammer dissapeared and yukima said"i think this is someone with wings."User Image:white hair yukima  

the girl who cried sushi

2,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items