Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Conventions: The Global Connection

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to sharing/discussing conventions, cosplay, anime, and manga from across the world 

Tags: Convention, Cosplay, Anime, Crossplay, Manga 

Reply Cosplay Ideas & Suggestions
In need of help

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ninja-Lx

Thieving Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:24 pm
I'm going to be Cosplaying fully cloaked Marluxia from Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories. The only thing I need help with is the world cards that he gives to Sora. I have the images for each world but I can't find an image of what the backs of the cards look like. If some one could help me that would be great. I would also like a suggestion for what iI should use for making that cards, I was going to just print out the fronts and backs of each card and then after cutting them out glue them to more paper, about four pieces, to give them more weight, and then laminate them to make them hold up to the elements.

Any help I can get would be great.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:34 pm
Well I can't help with the back of the cards but you could always print them on card stock. It's what business cards are printed on. The come in a variety of color (white included). They're found at office stores. My sister went as Dark from D.N. Angel and made little notice cards with them. They worked well.  

Rishiki

ninja-Lx

Thieving Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:41 pm
That was going to be my other plan for the cards. I'll probably use that right from the start. The only problem at that point is the backs and how I would set them up.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:58 am
I suggest using the symbol that represents the Nobodies. I mean, he gives you the cards, he's a Nobody, he uses cards too, it makes sense.  

SakuraRico

The Lone Wolf Jedi

3,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:32 am
If I remember correctly, the backs had some sort of crown like the one Sora stands in the middle of when he locks a world in KH2  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:50 pm
The Lone Wolf Jedi
If I remember correctly, the backs had some sort of crown like the one Sora stands in the middle of when he locks a world in KH2
yeah they do, its a blue crown.
Or you can jsut buy the actual kh tradings cards they have the world cards in there  

Extreme Cuddler
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

ninja-Lx

Thieving Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:06 pm
I'v actually found the pic that is on the back of them and redrew it. I'm going to be making the card base in Photoshop next Thursday. I'll have the cards printed and done in a few weeks at most. It depends on when I can get the cardstock.  
Cosplay Ideas & Suggestions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games