Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lustnmisery

Dangerous Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:54 pm
Back in the day:
We were best friends in elementary/middle school before i moved. It took us three years to re-communicate and on my 16th birthday when i was totally head over heels for him he said he'd never push the just friends boundary ever and that he would never ever consider me a "girlfriend" or any similar term of endearment. I got the hint so i never thought much of it when he asked me to go out with him to a fair on my 18th birthday.

Filler:
We never actually went to the fair, got annoyed by traffic and went to the movies instead. After the movie he kissed me, and then it was an awkward silence until we got some ice cream and he took me home, where he kissed me again. It's been roughly three months since then and we've definitely pushed passed the awkward one kiss quite time.

Current Times:
Since our second date he's changed all his status' from single to In A Relationship but he refuses to say with whom.

What's really confusing me:
1) At one point i had been at his house spending some time with him and a friend came over and when he saw me he asked "Who is this? Is she your Girlfriend?" His answer was "what does it matter to you" and less than a minute later we were gone.
2) My family keeps calling him my boyfriend and i said no, eventually i got annoyed and to prove it i text'd him "we are NOT a couple right." expecting to get a No as the answer instead i got a "Idk" followed by a phone call where he said "are we" I said "i don't know" and hung up. The whole point was to get a no so i could show my mom and get her to butt out of my personal life, now she's more focused on it because he picked me up from school a few times in the past week.
3) Every time we've made plans to have lunch he's blown me off or had some reason to cancel; and when he made plans he got called an offer to go to work and blew me off.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:31 am
Uhh..this guy sounds like a total flake. D;
If he's not proud of his girl (which he should be!) he's not worth it.
Sounds like he wants just the physical part of the relationship and not much else. =/
Dump him and get a guy who will treat you right and, for that matter, show you off to his friends! =]

flauterfli

Gekko

3,700 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Timid 100

Lustnmisery

Dangerous Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:57 am
Thanks for the advice I just hope that I don't get caught up in his mind play again.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:35 pm
You need to get a solid answer from him. Does he love you or not? Are you going to make this relationship thing official? Because if you want to make this official, and he likes you, then you need to tell him that. If you are a thing, then he needs to be proud of that.
And it doesn't seem as though he's proud of you being his girlfriend. If he wants to be with you, then he needs to admit that to the world. If he does care about you, he should be able to do that. (:

The BLAM Guild Mule

3,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items