Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
Anyone Else Deal With Telus?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll
  Just Dance.
View Results

[X]Harajuku[X]

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:08 am
So,I've been on hold with Telus for like a good 10 minutes and no answer yet..I don't understand how they operate and have so many people calling them but it's annoying.I just moved so I need a number change like ASAP so my cell bill doesn't go sky high.Anyone else have problems with Telus? Or just hate how cell phone companies are asshats?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:35 am
I've never heard of Telus.

But most companies have terrible customer service regardless. xD; YOU CAN BEAT THEM. I BELIEVE IN YOU.  

PainfullyVivid
Captain

Familiar Lover

Saucey

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:48 am
Ah.
You have a chance at cancelling your contract without paying an Early Termination Fee because you moved!

*Doesn't know how to help*
ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:11 am
Saucey
Ah.
You have a chance at cancelling your contract without paying an Early Termination Fee because you moved!

*Doesn't know how to help*
ninja

Actually no,I didn't have to pay a cent for changing my number and I only moved to the city,I'm still in the same province wink  

[X]Harajuku[X]

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

[X]Harajuku[X]

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:12 am
PainfullyVivid
I've never heard of Telus.

But most companies have terrible customer service regardless. xD; YOU CAN BEAT THEM. I BELIEVE IN YOU.

Oh well that's probably a good thing,lol! I have no clue where you're from sweatdrop but its pretty popular in Canada as a cell phone company.  
The Suites

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games