Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kenta~chan

800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:14 pm
One of our dogs passed away. She got very sick before we went out of town and she waited 'til we came back last night. We arranged for her to go to the vet the next morning since it was so late. This morning, my siblings and I went off to school, and my mom to work. My dad usually leaves last and he stepped out for ten minutes. She then passed away.She lasted all night and waited until we all said our goodbyes for the day.

I Just wanted to post a topic for her, saying that even though she was not my favorite dog because she pooped in my room,barked alot, and caused trouble, she will be missed, and I wanted to apologize to her for calling her silly names like Fatzen. I wanted to let her know I loved her very much.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:07 pm
I'm sorry for your loss but... I can't help but wonder how come she didn't go to the vet before you went out of town?  

Gabrielle_AnimalLuver
Crew

Kenta~chan

800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:41 pm
She got sick the day beforewe left, and it was one of those things where you think they ate something bad and need to get it out their system. Because other then that she was fine and still eating and drinking before we left...just puking

Rainbow Bridge

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games