Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hiogirl

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:10 pm
GothicGrave13
hiogurl123
I don't think I'm even allowed to use the stove/oven xD Everytime I go near there to make some Kraft MacnCheese, my whole family comes running in a panic and just make my older sister do it for me xp I don't even know how to make eggs xD
Now, now, I am a whiz at the microwave from living off of fruits and microwaivable foods when my family doesn't feel like cooking me stuff :]
I also had Home Ec. for the last two years (My stupid school system doesn't let you choose your electives; it's computer chosen) and I always basically failed... I think the only reason I made a 90 was from pity grades, or just showing up for class...
It was in those dark days of Home Ec. times... and Mrs. Oates made us make cookies O_O I tried... and the first batch I burnt mine to a crisp, the second batch came out looking fine but when I held one it flopped around like jello. I asked if cookies could even do that and Mrs. Oates just stared at me like I was crazy and threw my whole two batches of cookies away... xD
She gave me sewing and babysitting asignments the rest of the year... which weren't any better xD I kept stabbing my self with sewing needles to make crappy pillows and babies officially made a hate-club of me... I'm never gunna be a house-wife xp
Yeah... bottom line... can't cook. Anything. xD

wow. home ec. does not like you.

*sighs* Very true... D: I'm so glad I don't have that class anymore! xD

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:57 pm
hiogurl123
GothicGrave13
hiogurl123
I don't think I'm even allowed to use the stove/oven xD Everytime I go near there to make some Kraft MacnCheese, my whole family comes running in a panic and just make my older sister do it for me xp I don't even know how to make eggs xD
Now, now, I am a whiz at the microwave from living off of fruits and microwaivable foods when my family doesn't feel like cooking me stuff :]
I also had Home Ec. for the last two years (My stupid school system doesn't let you choose your electives; it's computer chosen) and I always basically failed... I think the only reason I made a 90 was from pity grades, or just showing up for class...
It was in those dark days of Home Ec. times... and Mrs. Oates made us make cookies O_O I tried... and the first batch I burnt mine to a crisp, the second batch came out looking fine but when I held one it flopped around like jello. I asked if cookies could even do that and Mrs. Oates just stared at me like I was crazy and threw my whole two batches of cookies away... xD
She gave me sewing and babysitting asignments the rest of the year... which weren't any better xD I kept stabbing my self with sewing needles to make crappy pillows and babies officially made a hate-club of me... I'm never gunna be a house-wife xp

it's mandatory for me for a while. *pouts*  

loonaboots

Shady Zapper

Namacha

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:17 am
I bake a lot. One of my favorite things to bake is bread. Garlic bread, rosemary bread, etc.

Top favorite thing to bake is brownies >.<

Pasta and eggs is about the extent of my actual food cooking though. Oh... and I can make cheese sticks from scratch.

I wouldn't mind learning some more recipe's. But I'm a picky eater so it's hard to even find stuff I like. My friend Chelsea and I are working on compiling some different recipes though.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:35 am
GothicGrave13
hiogurl123
GothicGrave13
hiogurl123

it's mandatory for me for a while. *pouts*

Neither of my schools had home ec. so whatever I learned I learned on my own and from a friend in one of my classes in high school.  

Namacha

16. ✿ - - - Food, Cooking & Baking

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces