Submit

Wizzardess

Fashionable Girl

32,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Storybook Royalty 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:28 am
Hi girls! I know I'm not the most active of members (in this guild or even Gaia sweatdrop ) but I'm really hoping you can help me with this. smile

There's a line at the start of this song which goes "The mind of man rests on a delicate balance between reality, the world of light, and the other darker world below the threshold of consciousness" but I have no idea where the original line is from.

Can anyone help me out? smile  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:37 am
Quote:
The mind of man rests on a delicate balance between reality, the world of light, and the other darker world below the threshold of consciousness... and it is from this world of darkness which comes the evil destructive forces in man's nature.

Sounds like it was the intro to the original Twilight Zone series or Tales of the Darkside.
I'm not sure, but I'll keep looking. :3  

Nanaremilamina

Timid Explorer

xena91388

Gambino Zealot

14,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:14 am
Well, I didn't find the original, but I did manage to find a full quote:

"The mind of man rests on a delicate balance between reality, the world of light, and the other darker world below the threshold of consciousness...and it is from this world of darkness which comes the evil destructive forces in man's nature."

It doesn't really sound like Twilight Zone, that narrator had a higher pitched voice and it's definitely not from Tales from the Dark Side because I watch that show religiously along with Outer Limits when SyFy does the marathons! biggrin

Honestly, it sounds like a conclusion to maybe an old black and white episode of Outer Limits!

In the Outer Limits, every episode ends with an old man narrating about some great Moral Lesson that should be learned from the story, usually about human nature or something similar.

Listen to the ends of these: Link1 Link2

And just for the heck of it! The intro! I like watching it xd , It kicks TZ's a**!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:49 pm
I began to run towards that one big dream
Because my good friends were with me, I did my best

I asked on the video, and someone replied with "SOMEONE PLAYS BILLY".

Even if there's a high wall in our way, we're not stopping
We'll break it down and go on towards our dream

Arashi Erina

Ruthless Hunter

17,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Mark Twain 100
It's A Girl Thing!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash