Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Hooking Up
Oh so lonely...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Edas Ronim

Angelic Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:49 am
Well I have been recovering from a very odd and confusing relationship and break-up that nearly made me give up on love. But ALAS!!! I am here asking to get to know you lovely group of young women. I'm 16 years old, single (durh), and I can be both a Seme and Uke. XD For more information please PM me at any given time of the day. ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:36 pm
I gots a question! Can someone explain to me what is Seme and Uke! No clue what those stand for and no one really cared to explain to me whenever they use it and I ask them. =P  

Alicia_Atroce

Beloved Lunatic

8,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Skrapz

7,950 Points
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:59 pm
Alicia_Atroce
I gots a question! Can someone explain to me what is Seme and Uke! No clue what those stand for and no one really cared to explain to me whenever they use it and I ask them. =P

More or less, a Seme is someone, usually in a same-sex relationship, who is dominant in a relationship, while an Uke is the submissive one. The roles of Seme and Uke isn't always the same, and there doesn't have to be one Seme and one Uke in a relationship. There's a website, semeuke.com, that has more info.
Also, check out my signature! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

As for you, Madame J, I'm sixteen as well, and I find myself lacking a partner in crime. Send me a PM when you feel like it. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:52 pm
Ahhh, I see I see! thanks for the info but!! where do you get those fun emotes, they are awesome @_@!!  

Alicia_Atroce

Beloved Lunatic

8,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Edas Ronim

Angelic Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:28 am
Alicia_Atroce
Ahhh, I see I see! thanks for the info but!! where do you get those fun emotes, they are awesome @_@!!

You gotta download the Gaia toolbar my dear. ^_^  
Hooking Up

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff