Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [1]@ Guildy ®
Chance to WIN 1MILL goldy! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rylith

5,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:35 am
Hmm....1mil...Took me forever to earn if I do it myself whee
To be honest, it'll be very helpful towards my quest. And since Christmas is near and I'm planning to have a Secret Santa game which includes donate, gifts and avi art, it'd be very helpful. And yes, after dream items (because I don't really have a dream avi sweatdrop ) exclusions, I'll just give out gold for some charities or quests. heart  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:34 am
well with a million gold i would buy the Gogh Reed 2nd Gen. for my friend as a Christmas gift and give the rest to friends to aid them on their quest i think my avi looks good as it does so why add to it  

Archaon Lord Darkness

thedashing1

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:09 am
i would use a little over half of it to finish my dream avi then the rest i would have little side contests to give it away ex one contest would be first to 100 posts in one of my threads would get like 50k or so something like that  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:16 pm
I would probably buy all the stuff I want from the shops and let the rest sit in my account so I can look at it and say "ahhh look how rich I am and look how much stuff I have from the store... o3o"
That's what I'd do with any amount of money ^-^

SAVE THE PANZER

6,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

bangmeh123

5,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:12 pm
tell u the true i would some of it on my dream avi the rest on give it u ppls for there quest nd like nobbs i would give them some so they have fun with it  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:19 pm
i want it because there is one item i would want to get. but then id go through all my friends profiles and buy them items on there wishlist for christmas presents. i lovez my friends.  

My Halo Is Bleeding

veral128

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:21 pm
I would use it to work on my dream avi and buy presents for my friends, cause their so awesome.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:37 am
It'll help me getting my dream item, sdplus pale marionette. (3000k)User Image  

zaijiann

Modern Designer

adult ness19

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:13 am
i would get nano-C for myself then give my gold to a good person who deserves a flash of good fortune  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:51 am
i really really really really want it to help others and help anyone who needs it, so they can get anything they want. also i would use part of it to get all the sugar plum stuff, because i have been trying for sooo long! but i just never have enough gold, so please pick me, because i'm in a desperate need for it. please?!! sweatdrop  

xXx_Gwee_xXx

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Senpai of Nowhere

8,375 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:41 pm
The reason why I want to be the winner of this thing so I can finally achieve a dream avii for teh very first time. I will then use it to help others to achieve their dream too after I'm done with mine. smile  
[1]@ Guildy ®

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff