Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)
"For Sale" Current Roster

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JobsEveryDay

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:42 pm
1st person apart of the For Sale show

Blade Rosario

User Image

He was born in Texas and always enjoyed wrestling. When he was 21 he joined a wrestling school. While he was in school he would study tapes of his favorite wrestlers like Ultimo Dragon. He would train for hours training to improve his craft so that one day he could make it to a main stream company like World Wrestling Federation Guild! While here in WWFG, he would love to face wrestlers like Draze, Jed, and Jarel. Maybe even learn a few things from "The WWFG's Guardian" Jay Lighting or "The Dragon of WWFG" Jarel. His future seems bright, maybe on this show "For Sale" his star will be the brightest.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:51 pm
Ganja Mike

User Image

"Hey kids, do not do drugs...with out me''. "Ganja" Mike is one of the most HIGHEST paid rookie on the "For Sale" show! However he makes the same money as everyone else on the roster. Mike is not only the HIGHEST paid rookie, he is also the tallest. Mike stands in at a magnificent 6'10. His size must be because of something he eat when he was younger while living in Orlando, Florida. Unknown fact, Mike's favorite Olympic athlete is Micheal Phelps.

"Ganja" Mike tries to help out the community ever chance he gets. Weither trying to rally up money so that kids can go see a Orlando Magic basket ball game. Or how he teaches kids to take care of plants. "The environment is very important, kids! HEY, do not step on that vine. It is at least worth a Dime! I mean....You could have hurt the environment..."

"Ganja" Mike though is not just about helping the community. He also is a very Athletic wrestler. With move like "High Flyer!" aka the Air Plane Spin, or "Up in Smoke!" Many say that he will be the break out star on "For Sale". Also some veterans have taken an interest in how he will do on "For Sale". Will Mike live up to his HIGH expectations?  

JobsEveryDay

JobsEveryDay

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:58 pm
PJ Harris

User Image

"Here come the BOOM!!!!"

The Demon, The Mulatto Thug, and The Boom! Are just some names that PJ Harris is known as. PJ Harris loves a** cheeks and walks out on s**t!

PJ Harris may not be known by many, but his finisher The Buzzsaw Kick.. or as a backstage crew called it..The Mulatto Boom!.. Whatever you call it that kick will make you remember him for ever. Pj Harris kicks and grapples is something to see on it's own right. The "For Sale" show is here to help show wrestlers that probably wouldn't be noticed on other programs. Tune in to see The Mulatto Demon!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:55 pm
Jamie Kym

User Image

Booby Prize, Badonkadonk Splash, and Too Many Lies! Sounds like a Wrestlers Dream. Those are just some words to express Jamie Kym's wrestling moves. People may frown on these names, but how could you hate something that looks this good? Jamie Kym, or J. Keye as some of her friends call her, is an outspoken wrestler of the "For Sale " show. Some people just want to put a gag in her mouth so she would be silent and just let her wrestling talk for her. Check out "For Sale" as she shows everyone what she is about!  

JobsEveryDay

JobsEveryDay

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:54 pm
Prince Humphrey

User Image

"Wealth, Stunning Good Looks, and Athletisism!" These are qualities of Prince Humphrey. Prince has many goals in his life, and he has reached them all except one. Winning a World Wrestling Federation Guild Championship Title! Many in the wrestling world have tried to get one of the belts, Either it be the Undisputed title, Undisputed tag titles, Intercontinental title, Deific title, or now the "For Sale" exclusive title, Bruiser Champion! Prince is like most wrestlers on "For Sale", a light heavyweight. On a side note. WWFG official were surprised as to how many people were in the weight class and we are hoping to see great things from Prince.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:12 pm
Jhonny "Chaos Fenrir" Brevic

User Image

White irish-asian? WHERE? Oh You mean Jhonny Brevic. This man likes Vodka and enjoys fixing thing up with random tools. Maybe a piece of string or some gum. Brevic also doesn't smoke weed. With move like, THE PUNCH. I can understand. I've seen this one punch before it's Super human, so to say! Check out "For Sale" to see it for yourself.  

JobsEveryDay

JobsEveryDay

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:10 pm
Crazy Wayne

User Image

"I'll Shove a cotton pitchfork in your d**k hole!" Wait, WHAT!?!? That is just weird, you sound Crazy..Wait you are Crazy Wayne so maybe that is the reason. Well you are billed from the Psych Ward and have a nick name "INSANE" Crazy Wayne! But even though you might be crazy i feel with moves like The Nap Nugget, Yakuza Kick, Biting a random body part, and The Dread Pinky Hold could be very effective. Sure 2 out of the 3 maybe illegal moves, but that is your style. You're Crazy Wayne and i wouldn't be surprised if you became a star here in WWFG, because since last wrestlemania. It seems like the inmates run the asylum.. Who knows, maybe on the "For Sale" show you will make a Crazy impact that will sky rocket your career!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:17 pm
Rebel Rebecca

User Image

Rebel Rebecca also known as Rebz! Everything looks better in Texas is the saying? Right? This Hispanic American wrestler is another light heavyweight, she has no history here in WWFG, but she will with moves like the "Head Crusher" and "OVERboard" She might even have some kind of different history seeing she can go both ways! Yes it is true.. She is a powerhouse and a hardcore wrestler. What? Did you think I was going to say something else? tune in to "For Sale" to see if that was the only thing i meant by Both ways!  

JobsEveryDay

JobsEveryDay

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:07 am
Andrew Thorne

User Image

"New Wave Horror " Andrew is one of the more recognizable wrestlers on the "For Sale" show. Andrew has wrestled every where he has gotten a chance to. Andrew has a history of being a man that enter the match match and then ends up walking out of the match later down the road. not sure why he did that before, but from what i heard he said "For Sale will be my show. I'm on this show to show every that I'm the future of all wrestling. Either it be in another company, or here in the World Wrestling Federation Guild!" We here at WWFG hope the best for Andrew, and the rest of the "For Sale" wrestler. Watch the first show on January 30th right before Supershow! Andrew may even be wrestling and debut the Fourth chamber!  
Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games