Welcome to Gaia! ::

The LGBT Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for all sexual orientation equality supporters to chat and feel welcomed. 

Tags: Homosexual, Bisexual, Transgender, Genderqueer 

Reply Politics and Debates
Jay Z and FreeMasonary

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Used Jello

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:41 pm
If you know Pop Culture, then you already know this, if not then this is what I'm talking out.

Apparently Jay Z and a few other artists have APPARENTLY been recruited into into the Illuminati, Freemasons, or whatever. And then the guy decides to bash on religion in his songs, as well as put a few subliminal messages in the videos.

My friends and I had a talk about it, and it irritated me to no end. Since one, the guy is turning the population against the secretive group...again.

The whole reason Freemasonry is here in America is because of the Templar Knights who were on the verge of being killed, not that now a days that happening, but I feel like the group is going to end up being either forced to close it doors shut and drop off the face of the planet, or slowly die out since people will be afraid to join.

Now the thing is people are tying Freemasonry to the devil. I have an issue with that, sure the group may be secretive, but not devil supporters.

Now this man, I believe, might either be faking it, since in the song "Umbrella" he and Rihanna talk about the oath they took. Hold it, females can't join the Freemasons...the women have their own spin off of the society, and second, why would you go and put that in a song? The lodge that you were in would be on your butt so fast, they might even prevent you from publishing that song.

I want to see what you think of this whole issue.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:32 am
cexbloxz
If you know Pop Culture, then you already know this, if not then this is what I'm talking out.

Apparently Jay Z and a few other artists have APPARENTLY been recruited into into the Illuminati, Freemasons, or whatever. And then the guy decides to bash on religion in his songs, as well as put a few subliminal messages in the videos.

My friends and I had a talk about it, and it irritated me to no end. Since one, the guy is turning the population against the secretive group...again.

The whole reason Freemasonry is here in America is because of the Templar Knights who were on the verge of being killed, not that now a days that happening, but I feel like the group is going to end up being either forced to close it doors shut and drop off the face of the planet, or slowly die out since people will be afraid to join.

Now the thing is people are tying Freemasonry to the devil. I have an issue with that, sure the group may be secretive, but not devil supporters.

Now this man, I believe, might either be faking it, since in the song "Umbrella" he and Rihanna talk about the oath they took. Hold it, females can't join the Freemasons...the women have their own spin off of the society, and second, why would you go and put that in a song? The lodge that you were in would be on your butt so fast, they might even prevent you from publishing that song.

I want to see what you think of this whole issue.

My opinion is you've been watching too much TV. Why?

I happen to be a Freemason, as was my father. Women CAN join the Masons, at least in certain places. It irks me to no end that people believe whatever they hear about us. And while yes, there were a few Templars in the FOUNDING of the Masons, the Freemasons were never Templars, nor affiliated with them, unless a member happened to be. Like one of my ancestors.

The Illumunati died out with the Spanish Inquisition. If it hadn't they'd have been found out about and destroyed. Because NO ONE has the resources to control the world and countries like people say they do. No one. If they did, they wouldn't need to be secretive about it.

Turn off your TV, stop reading tabloids, get off your computer, and go outside.  

Lord Redtail Rathan

Invisible Genius

Politics and Debates

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces