Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[ OFFICE ] Guidance Counselour : OPEN Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:53 pm
Hel would be back tomorrow.

It was a promise. An unspoken one. But a promise none the less.

Unfortunately for Hyde, Hel did return that next morning, grinning from ear to ear as she marched right into his office and slapped the purple glove of (uber manly) power on top of his desk. “There! I have made the thing you have requested!” She proudly proclaimed, and then fished the piece of paper out of her apron pocket and placed it next to the glove as well.

She then eyed Hyde intently, waiting to see what he’d say.

lizbot

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:46 pm
The counselor gave Hel a dazed look, blinking several times before scowling as he recalled what she was here for. His eyes slid down to the glove and confusion was writ all over his face. Purple glove? What exactly...had he given her to make? Cautiously picking up the glove, Hyde sniffed it, and then sniffed it again with an expression that clearly said he wasn't sure if he liked the scent of the glove or if he liked it a lot.

Eventually he put it on, wriggling his fingers about for a moment before lunging across the desk and slapping Hel's face.

It wasn't actually painful, more...soft...and bristly...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

As the ghoul got used to her new, luxuriant facial hair, Hyde stared at his hand in awe. "This...this is amazing. I....must be some kind of genius! I knew it!" He picked up the instructions and nodded to himself, oh yeah. Sheer brilliance was sitting right here, in this chair.

Skill Unlock

Hel has learned to create the...

HAND OF POWER

When one is slapped with the HAND OF POWER, a magnificent beard appears! The beard will not fade with time. However, it can be shaved off, and will not grow back after.

OOCly this is an item that Hel can make any number of via rp/orp/solos, and distribute them as she wishes!

lucyal

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:44 pm
Hel waited, and waited and then—

Was slapped.

She nearly exploded. “Oh Jack no you did not just sla—“ As a hand reached up to cup her cheek though, instead of feeling burning skin, she felt…hair. Soft, bristly hair. “What the—“ Hel was now groping her face as she checked her new two toned beard. Anger disappeared from her face to be replaced with mild shock and fascination. Oddly enough, she was not angry about this, but after feeling up her new facial hair, she did look sad. “…My papa would be very disappointed in this. He can braid his and bead it.”

Sigh.

Despite how utterly ridiculous she looked at the moment, Hel placed her hands back on his desk and leaned towards him. “…So? I am accepted, right? You will be my mentor now, ya?”

lizbot

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:06 pm
"Yeah, yeah...I'll mentor you," a bit of Hyde's good cheer left him, but he opened a desk drawer and pulled out a thick, dusty book, it's pages all stuck together by dried...fluids. As he slid it over to Hel, the title could just barely be made out.

Eat, Prey, Love

"Read through this," that wasn't even possible, "...and then look deeply into yourself for greater personal actualization." What did that even mean? "Follow it up by manifesting your inner ghoul power through a creative medium. And don't come back here until you're done."

Hyde stared at her expectantly, hands folded, and not an ounce of joking in his bearing.  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:13 pm
The reaper grinned widely to hear that she was accepted for mentoring, and leaned over his desk eagerly as he seemed to be reaching for something.

A book.

Hel’s face immediately fell.

“What!?” She cried, staring at the book and then back at him. “Read that!?” She reached down to try flipping it open in hopes there’d be a lot of pictures in there…but she couldn’t even really open it. What were those stains exactly? “But that would be such a waste of time! Besides, I can not even open it!” Plus Hel hated reading books. “Hey…this is a movie…can I not just watch that and then write a summary?”

lizbot

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:26 pm
The counselor gave Hel a narrow, squint-eyed look, "You can watch it...if you memorize it and then act it out for me. Otherwise go away and read. And while you're at it, don't forget that you're now apprenticed to a Guidance Counselor," Hyde's chest puffed out with some misplaced semblance of dignity, "...so be sure to go and guide people." He waved a hand at her, "Now go...shoo. The Daze of Our Unlives is about to start and I want to find out who Gruurgh's necromancer really is."

lucyal

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:48 pm
Hel looked like she wanted to argue with him further…but odds were she wouldn’t get anymore lessons on anything until she read or watched this damn thing. “Fine! Maybe I will.” She snatched the book off of his desk and tucked it under her arm, and scowled. “Go and guide people? What is that suppose to me—Are you for real? Soap operas, really? Ugh…”

She gave the counselor a sour look and huffed. “Oh whatever. Fine. I will be back after I am done with…this.” She waved the book around a bit and then spun on her heel and marched out of his office. She had a beard to get rid of as well…and a trip to make to the library.

lizbot

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:43 pm
He had to have known that the peace couldn’t last forever.

Hel came stomping in through the door, a scowl plastered on her face as she approached his desk. She didn’t waste any time as she held up a finger and said, “Okay. I read the stupid book.” Well technically, a friend read it to her, but whatever. “I tried channeling my—“ She made air quotes and her tone got sarcastic “—Ghoul power, and I rode a high wave for a bit, and then went crashing down, and then came back up, and now I am far down again. Really far down.

The valkyrie grabbed the nearest chair and pulled it right up to his desk, huffing. Also, I am working on something…but it is not done yet. So ya.” She leaned and drummed her fingers on the desk before also piping up.

Have you ever been in love before?” Followed by a hard stare.

lizbot

Lucyal
Crew

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:56 pm
Hyde was busy eating finger food when Hel burst in to talk about her progress in finding herself. With some professional-grade non-committal nodding and encouraging sounds, he managed to appear attentive without listening to a thing she was saying until she got to the end.

He choked on the finger he had been chewing.

Good thing he didn't have to breathe.

"What?" He managed to wheeze intelligently.

lucyal

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:52 pm
Hel had a feeling he really wasn’t listening…but she liked to pretend that he did.

The ghoul took his choking reply as a promising answer, and she was eager to jump on it and make conclusions. “Ah ha!” She cried, pointing a finger at him. “You have been in love before! You are just trying to deny it!” Obviously. Not because she caught him off guard or anything. “Tell me all about it!”

She then rested her head in her hands, and stared at him expectantly.

lizbot

Lucyal
Crew

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:01 am
Danny had never been to this person in her life. In fact, she really shouldn't even be here now, because she had already graduated and the school's facilities weren't necessarily hers anymore.

Luckily, Danny didn't bother with semantics. Double luckily, she was already here, and was indeed need of guidance. Triple luckily, she hadn't matured at all since graduating and probably still looked like an older hob.

She walked in the door (appointments? What did you mean she had to make an appointment?) and said, "I have questions about life is this where I'm supposed to go??"

lizbot
i am unsure if the above "prp" with al is finished? but i assume its okay to post here still :'Da if not just yell at me

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff