Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
Glitch or pose change with silver laurels

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

!
View Results

Undead Honey Cake

Mewling Kitten

13,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:36 pm
ok so i've taken all the items off my avatar but the silver laurels in the anklets of grace pose. All the other poses look like they normally do, but this pose has changed. Very strange, it looks like this with all my other items too, so i don't really think it's a glitch, i just wanted to pointed it out, and maybe if some of you have the problem.

EDIT : the item seems to have gone back to normal now  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:11 pm
Looks like it is definatly something on Gaia's end of things cause I don't even own said item and when I check out the preview in the MP I get that exact same look you got right now.

So hard telling really. But I think they look pretty intresting. Wouldn't mind seeing some bracelets that actually matched that look. xd

Of course though I want the silver laurels to go back to the look they had when they first appeared lolz.  

wo_nyrmo

Undead Honey Cake

Mewling Kitten

13,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:16 pm
yeah i know what you mean i like how they look but i would rather them be a new item as i love the anklet pose of the laurels  
The Suites

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games