Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Dreams, Nightmares, Fears Etc. [[All the wonderful things of our subconcious come to life]]
I had the most confusing dream in the history of the world

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hyper Nerds Eat Cookies

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:15 pm
I think you might agree that this was both the awesomest and most confusing dream ever.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I was Bella from Twilight and hanging out with Edward. I kept dissing him to where he gave that speech about him leaving (from New Moon). I said "Whatever" and visited Jacob. He lived in this huge house (instead of the small one from the books). Inside there was this creepy little girl who wouldn't stop following me, even when I went into the bathroom -- the creep was standing right outside the door! So me and Jacob went to Medieval Times (the fun place, not the era) and played around until this huge monster thing burst into the room. (If you've ever played Kingdom Hearts II, it's the centaur-ish heartless in Mulan's world). It looked at me and said it would come back to kill me once I had some good fighters, since apparently I'm weak and can't fight. Then it left and Jacob and I went back to his house. Once I got to his house, he starting complaining and whining about getting sun-poisoning from having his shirt off all the time. Then the monster reappeared, thinking Jacob was the fighter, even though he had a huge mega sunburn on his entire torso. Then Edward magically appeared and fought alongside Jacob. They both passed out, and the monster said it would return later. I ran and found myself as Hermione taking some test in the Hogwarts Great Hall. Then McGonagall came in saying there was a monster looking for some girl named Bella. I was curious and walked over. I was back as Bella and there was Edward and Jacob and the monster thing. They started fighting again, and thought they had won... until the monster transformed into a green dragon that breathed purple fire. It was even stronger this time! Then Harry and Ron showed up to help fight, thinking they were going to protect Hermione. Then Fang, Angel, Gazzy, and Iggy (from Maximum Ride series) showed up thinking they were fighting for Max. Then Sora and Riku (from Kingdom Hearts) showed up thinking they were fighting for Kairi. Soon, the monster was defeated. It turned into an old lady and drove away in some cliche vintage car. Edward said, "I love you Bella" and it confused everyone. Harry said, "Who are you talking about? This is Hermione!" Then Sora said, "What? This is Kairi!" Then I transformed into Max (from Maximum Ride) and flew up to join Fang. I told them, "I'm Max, mwahaha" and then kissed Fang. Sora and Riku walked away, mumbling something about me being such a cheater. Harry and Ron walked away, clearly still confused. Edward and Jacob just walked away, wondering what the heck happened to Bella.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Then I woke up, very very confused.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:32 pm
o_0....not really confusing...just random as all heck O.O lol  

Fluffy Tobi

7,700 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Hyper Nerds Eat Cookies

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:10 pm
If you need a few visuals to help::

MONSTER:
User Image

OLD LADY:
User Image

DRAGON:
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:20 pm
Whoa, what? This is weirder then some of the dreams I've had! Once I dreamed I was dancing to fight a blob monster!  

Cognitohazard

Mind-boggling Abomination

19,575 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50

Wurlee

6,550 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Profitable 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:50 pm
*looks at pictures*
gonk
BETTY WHITE!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:03 pm
Ze Fuzzy Bunny
*looks at pictures*
gonk
BETTY WHITE!

yeah yeah. try imagining that green dragon turning into Betty White then.  

Hyper Nerds Eat Cookies

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:11 pm
That is quite the interesting dream...lol  
Dreams, Nightmares, Fears Etc. [[All the wonderful things of our subconcious come to life]]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games