Welcome to Gaia! ::

Final Fantasy Addicts Anonymous Guild

Back to Guilds

"Helping" Final Fantasy fans with their addictions since 2004. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, RPGs, Square Enix 

Reply Chatterbox (Non-FF Discussion)
Happy Holidays

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ContrabassClarinetist

6,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:09 am
What are your holiday plans people? Mine include decorating, hanging out with my family, baking, and maybe playing Final Fantasy 9 after beating Okami. (I have only just beaten the Crimson Gale so please do not ruin it for me. If you do I will pull out my warhammer and beat you up white mage style.)

Merry Christmas! : D  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:54 pm
Mine include finishing shopping tomorrow, hopefully. xd

I've been so busy the past couple of days, I swear. Lots of decorating, mostly (still in progress also), because nobody else in my family felt like doing it this year. You know those little ceramic houses they have, and you make a Christmas village out of them? Ours takes up about a quarter of the living room, mwahaha.

I think I'm actually going to be doing more reading than playing video games over the holidays; I have so many books I need to read. I'm also planning on working on my AMVs I'm in the middle of, and I'm actually doing a collab with a friend for a Christmas AMV.

Yes, play IX! And aaaaah, finishing Okami... yeah, that's another thing I should do....

AND OH, OH. I JUST REMEMBERED. Chances are, early January, I'm going to Florida to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. whee So excited.  

Ravenwolf
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

Chatterbox (Non-FF Discussion)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas