OHMYGOLD!
View Results

Princess Rebellion

5,450 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:39 am
Are you glad to have 2 weeks off of school?

If you asked me this question, I answer with a "No."
Some of you might think that my answer is wierd, but I have plenty of reasons to be disappointed to not have school.

-Reason 1. I don't really want anything for Christmas, nor have I thought of it.

-Reason 2. I actually LIKE school. Strange, right?

Well, I could go on a bit longer with reasons, but I want to hear what you plan on doing, what you hope Santa will bring (Gaia or Real Life), and any suggestions on how I should spend my two weeks off .

GO!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:31 pm
[~+~]

Are you a Brit by any chance? O:

Ugh. I'm half relieved to have two weeks "off", but it's going to have to be sent solidly doing work unfortunately.
Well, maybe not solidly, but a fair bit of it.
Considering the weather at the moment, i shall probably be stranded too.

Got three exams when i get back, one of which will be less than two weeks away when i get back. D:
I'm so petrified, haha.

I haven't really got anything in particular i really want for Christmas, which makes it worse, as my Birthday is on the 3rd too, so everyone keeps asking me what i want, when i have no freaking idea!
A lot of family members want to physically buy me something rather than giving me money too, as it's my 18th, which just makes things worse. xD;

Have you not got lots of work to do? ;D

User Image

Empty Spiral

Blue Eyed Wallflower

Thieving Scrounger

36,475 Points
  • Married 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:36 pm
When I was still in school, I loved having two weeks off from school. The last day before the break usually involved candy canes, reindeer or snowman coloring pages, wearing red and green, and watching movies. biggrin I miss being a kid, and having things like that to look forward to. But it can be boring if you were like me and didn't really have friends and were home all the time, during break and during regular days.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:57 am
i just got out for break yesterday and we go back on the 3rd of jan. idk if its 2 weeks cuz i cant find my calender sweatdrop
i got in trouble so i wont have anything for christmas. but she said i might get a christmas later.
my bday is the 9th. i dont want anything but my ID  

LacrymosaVampiress22

Tolora

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:16 am
I am quite excited for the break actually ^_^;;
All I really want for Christmas is an iPod touch! : )
And on Gaia I want a freaking Kiki Kitty kfnsdfnsdlnfls xd

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:30 am
Ugh, I have an English exam on Othello as soon as I get back,
about 6 pages of work for my art course, and I have to learn a page of french.
AND I'm snowed in, so I can't see my friends or my boyfriend.
This break offically sucks, I think I'm going to go mad from lack of fun. whee

tobejulietssecret

TigerLilyChick

Devoted Lovergirl

20,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:42 am
I am a college student so I have over a month off. I came home on the morning of December 9th, I return to my dorm on January 16th, and classes start on January 18th.

I got all of my wisdom teeth out yesterday. Yeah, laughing gas was NOT fun for me! Luckily, I got to be asleep. The left side of my face is swollen.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:10 pm
I am very happy have 2 weeks of winter break from school. College is more stressful than I thought it would be. Having some time off is what I needed. Plus, it gives me time to relax and prepare myself for the holiday. The only problem is finding something to do. sweatdrop  

Canterellare

Shirtless Strawberry

14,800 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • Partygoer 500

RainbowAlpacaz

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:53 pm
....I am actually glad to be off. School is filled with drama, like non-stop. Though... I can't do anything because mom is concerned with this pain I've been having.... ANYWAYS.... yeah.. no homework and no drama.

I already know what I'm getting for Christmas though... the surprise was kinda ruined xD

But overall, yes... I'm very glad to be off. And I no wanna go back because I'll have to run a lot in gym and that makes that pain up there skyrocket -.-
So yeah... SCHOOL=PAIN >.<
But I agree, I'm very bored.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:25 pm
It's okay, I never liked break either. It meant my parents telling me to do stuff and not seeing my friends every day, and I like school too.

Now I'm in college, though, and it's soooo good to be back home. Where I'm going to college it's fricking gray all winter. Not cloudy. You can't see clouds. You just see GRAY. Here I'm like AKGHAK;GHAKGJ ASJFKJAF OMG SUN. As for stuff to do... go ice skating! : D Or sledding, if you can. And make lotsa hot cocoa. ;P

Hersheydudette

Marrioneette

7,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:08 pm
Its summer break for mee and i have like 2 months off mwahaha razz  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:41 pm
Yush >.But I'm having whole month, I'm in college : )  

NightAngels

Beloved Explorer

14,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Harley91594

Wheezing Lunatic

5,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:19 pm
Yes and no.
Yes, because I get away from all of the drama. Plus, since the term ends just before break, it means no homework!
No, because all my friends run off to Mexico during the break, and they miss school on the week after break. So I come back to find myself in all-new classes without friends. sad  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:59 am
I am glad to have time off because I don't go to college close to home, so I never see my family. I love having a month off so I can spend time with the ones I love and eat all the amazing food my mom makes. Oh yes and of course hanging out with my love smile  

balletfreak2008

6,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100

Princess xxKay_

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:02 am

I am on the last day of my three week vacation. I like it, but then I don't. I had soccer every day at 9 am so I never got to sleep in.... and when I didn't have practice my body was so used to waking up at 7 or 8 in the morning that I'm stuck being awake. I also live in farther out then any of my friends, they all live in the city where I live in the country, so unless my best friend comes and picks me up, I don't see any of my friends. However, I like it because it gives me a break from the stress of being told "You won't go to college if you do this" or "You need to put more effort in this". As well as no drama with anyone is a nice feeling(:

It's A Girl Thing!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games