Welcome to Gaia! ::

The LGBT Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for all sexual orientation equality supporters to chat and feel welcomed. 

Tags: Homosexual, Bisexual, Transgender, Genderqueer 

Reply Help and Advice
I'm a lovesick puppy... T.T

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MercilessShadow

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:08 pm
So I finally found a girl who I ACTUALLY have feelings for. The problem? These feelings are coming so fast I don't know how to cope with them. All I want to do is talk to her, think about her, be with her, talk ABOUT her, etc... I have to stop myself from annoying MYSELF. It's been two years since a girl has got me this worked up, and we aren't even a real couple yet. Every time I have tried to contact her today I feel like I am annoying her... even though she asked me out. But am I just a lovesick puppy or is this normal? I've only known her two days and I already can't stop thinking about her... it was never this way with my last ex girlfriend.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:32 am
i cant help u exactly, two exs ago i fell madly in love right away. i never believed in love at first sight but it was and still is love. ive been in love one other time, and that was my first and only bf. i felt great when i was around him. i still have feelings for him but he doesnt like me as a friend or other wise. as for my ex. she recently told me she doesnt have feelings for me anymore. and im transfemale. so i really couldnt be the guy she would want/need  

hawkmaster91

Tevinter Fugitive

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:01 am
I always realize with myself, and I reallyyy need to stop doing this.

When I really start to like someone, I always, ALWAYS! Worry that I'm annoying them when I really am not. I even ask the girl if I'm annoying them... and I shouldn't.

Here's my advice though, don't act so nervous. It's normal to be a lovesickpuppy. But try your best not to show it to her, at least not right now. You can tell her how much you like her. I think she likes you, I mean she asked you out. :]

Help and Advice

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games