Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hotel Bella l'amore (Gay Hotel)

Back to Guilds

A hotel for homosexual couples and friends 

Tags: Yaoi, Gays, Roleplay, LGBTQIA, Yuri 

Reply Bella l'amore Dell'Omasessuale (Gay Hotel)
The Back Porch

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elle Young
Captain

Fashionable Prophet

7,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:29 pm
(Walking past the bar you find yourself at a crystal sliding glass door. You walk through and out into a large beautiful yard and see yourself standing on a river rock path. You see many tables made with black metal and a crystal top. You also find a rather large fire pit with an ongoing bonfire. Around this are many wooden framed sofas with dark brown cushions. You wait and think of where would be the best place to sit.)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:48 am
The Real Shanaku
(continued from bar)
*Shanaku bursts from the bar, shutting the door behind him. He runs past the bonfire onto the lawn and stops. He sighs deeply and collapses into the grass. The moment of the kiss replays in his head over and over.* "No, no, NO! Can't get attached to anyone. They'll just leave you and betray you in the end." *He says this, but he can't help feeling an odd attraction to this kid... Shade...*

(*runs out from the bar*
*spotting shanaku on the lawn, he approaches him.....gently wraps his arms around his waist from behind and pulls him into a close embrace......whispering in his ear..."to hot for you too handle?...I-im sorry..."...*resting his head on shankus shoulders he imagines, what it would be like, to find someone who actually cares...*  

X-Kiss-Of-Light-X

X-Kiss-Of-Light-X

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:04 pm
The Real Shanaku
*Shanaku stands rigid, staring at the ground. Then tears begin to fall.* Why are you so determined to be with me? We just met, but you keep pushing and pushing..." *Shanaku is crying now, all the pain he's kept bottled up out. He falls to his knees.*

*Shade, distraught falls to his knees behind him...."I -i don't..mean to....i just...I get like this...Noone accepts me....so i cling....i panic..and i think fast and cling on"....-burying his head into shankus back, not letting go of shankus waist he whispers"..Please don't be mad....I just....Like you...a lot.."...  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:52 pm
The Real Shanaku
X-Forget-About-It-X
The Real Shanaku
*Shanaku stands rigid, staring at the ground. Then tears begin to fall.* Why are you so determined to be with me? We just met, but you keep pushing and pushing..." *Shanaku is crying now, all the pain he's kept bottled up out. He falls to his knees.*

*Shade, distraught falls to his knees behind him...."I -i don't..mean to....i just...I get like this...Noone accepts me....so i cling....i panic..and i think fast and cling on"....-burying his head into shankus back, not letting go of shankus waist he whispers"..Please don't be mad....I just....Like you...a lot.."...

*Shanaku turns around, shocked. He then turns towards Shade, knowing what he was going to do this time. He leans in and kisses Shade passionately.* "I like you a lot to." *He then leans forward and hugs Shade close to Shanaku's body.*

-blushing slighty, he leans into the kiss, holding shanaku close-'Did someone just say, they liked him'.....Shade felt strange...He had been used to people wanting his body,...this felt different ....this felt good. Leaning into the kiss more, he smiled*  

X-Kiss-Of-Light-X

Anime Boy Hotline

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:26 am
*With his breakfast on his hands Alessandro sits on a random desk and gets his MP3 out. Hearing pop and techno starts to eat his breakfast...*  
Bella l'amore Dell'Omasessuale (Gay Hotel)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games