Submit

SpellsThorn

Benevolent Lunatic

15,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:51 am
Threw time and realm there have existed worlds that reside outside of the realms of the physical existance. THe realm of the Spirits. The realm of The Mind.
Athkaetha is not a place , not a city, but exists all the same. It is a place of , and yet, beyond imagination. A world of 2 suns, shinning silver blue always. A place of no true night. Yet never a day. Where time is not measured by moments, but events.
Islands float weightless , covered in crystaline stones which shimmer in the everlasting dusk. A vast crystal clear ocean covers the world below these floating islands, shimmering depths filled with strange creatures beyond imagination. This world is Ruled by the 5 Forces.
Resently a gate has Opened , opened by the Goddess of Dream, to allow her creatures to pass between worlds. But other creatures can now pass into their world. And almost all and any creature imaginable pass threw the gates.
Athkaetha, is a place of and yeond imagination, free your consepts of reality, to find a whole new world.

Story

The Mother goddess weeps benieth the dying great tree. She seeks to comfort her creatures. Loneliness and dispair grasp at their hearts. They seek the Goddess of Dreams, who open gates for the Spirits to Pass between the worlds to discover and befriend others. But these gates soon let in creatures as well, some goodly, others sinister.
One of these Sinister races is the Tainted Shadows, who seek dominance over the strange world. THey possess the power to Taint Spirits, and even Possess physical beings. Teh goddess of Dream sends out a call to all the worlds, Pleading for their aid. In the dreams of any whos heart is open to it, she appears , showing them the Ways to the Gates.

THis is a Free Form Rp, With only a Basic Storyline that evolves as it is played. But i ask for literacy. Im not a grammar nazi though. I ask for intelegent posts, (no txt speak) but i do not care if you can not spell well, or do not have the best grammar, as long as its discriptive and i can understand it, its acceptible.

(ALL creatures accepted, originallity and creativity is best....USE YOUR FREAKING IMAGINATION FOR SPIRITS SAKE< NO RIP OFF CHARACTERS FROM ANIME"S, VIDEO GAMES OR BOOKS < MAKE YOUR OWN!!!!))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:50 pm
Eiri sat quaintly at the base of the great tree looking up at her Mother Goddess in wonder. She could see the sadness in her eyes, and knew of it's cause but was puzzled just how to fix it to make her happy once again. Too many now she would hear of others traveling to other realms, and as of late new things, darker things coming to their own home. She didn't understand the others, her mind like a child's yet older in most respects. Mother Goddess had allowed her by her court and side and has since never desired to leave it. She found peace in the silent watching and observing of their people and creatures, and often enjoyed the random thoughts and ideas she could share. She looked to her simple white dress fluffing it a bit, then re-folding her hands before her. She looked out about the area with a gentle sigh seeing only one way possible for her Goddess to be happy once more. "Mother Goddess, please do not fret. But I must request the change to leave, though I do not wish to leave your side. I wish to find others who have left and see how our people can once more be happy in our home. I also ask of this so that I may find the causes for the darker things that have been appearing." She would stand and bow respectfully towards her queen, her wavy silver hair hiding her face and gray eyes. As she bowed her hands still where they were would glow a very soft light color forming an orb, once finished she would present it to the Goddess. "Mother Goddess please accept this. Simply hold it and call on my name and I will feel the pull to return as quickly as time will allow of me." She said after a moment.  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items