Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Hooking Up
What sucks... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxFluffy Bunny PoopxX

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:55 am
neko-sama91
i have the exact opposite effect. everyone wants to hook up wit me, their just too stupid for me to stand more than 5 mins at a time tho

your lucky... emo lol  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:14 am
XxFluffy Bunny PoopxX
crimson viper 10
if ppl don't want to date u they are losers cause ur beautiful I,m not the only one who would say ur beautiful and I mean that from the bottom of my heart hun

Aw thats sweet. thank you lol

^ w ^*huggles u*  

Kau The Haxer

Pirate Cola

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:39 pm
XxFluffy Bunny PoopxX
Lmao. But reall sex is amazing!

THANK YOU!
Finally a person that isn't a no life
I'ma rape you

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:08 pm
I haven't had any in AGES. Moving to a new state totally throws of your gaydar and sex appeal.  

Skrapz

7,950 Points
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

BlueShadowSoul

1,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:42 pm
You'll find that the more comfortable you are and the less you care about what people thik that more and more people will tell you that you're attractive and try to hook up with you. I was at a bar two weeks ago just scoping and i saw a woman dancing around with everyone and guys buying her drinks and she even made out with one. She wasn't attractive at all :/ sounds mean but she looked tired and worn out (which you do not). I think she might've been rolling though and drugs really do you in looks-wise. Anyways she thought she was hot and so did the guys talking to her. It's not as hopeless as it seems.

As for me, out of all the woman I knew there was one who had messy hair and dressed like a bum and even smelled sometimes lol. I liked her more than anybody in my entire school and I got her to shower. with me. smile  
Hooking Up

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff