Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Chatting
What does your username mean? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I chose my username
  For no real reason
  For a specific reason
  Because someone took the one I wanted to use! >:(
View Results

Gem of Secret Shadows

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:07 am
I chose my user name for no particular reason. I just tried to come up with a cool and unique name that was also kind of dark and Gem of Secret Shadows is what came to mind.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:14 am
I have no idea. No reason at all.
It's a combination of Insecure and Creative

Beautifiction

Beloved Vampire

9,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Omni Kitten

Kawaii Kitten

13,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 5:57 pm
iRaveKitteh:

I chose mine because I really like kitties and because I am a 'glover' and I love to go to raves and such, so I just kinda combined the two :b

gaia_nitemareleft xxx yum_cupcake xxx gaia_angelright

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:08 am
I chose mine because I used to be obsessed with Shikamaru from Naruto. I would like to change it, but I don't know what to. :3  

shikas baby

Destructive Lunatic

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

NYrHIPPIE

Devoted Flatterer

6,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Generous 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:46 pm
shikas baby
I chose mine because I used to be obsessed with Shikamaru from Naruto. I would like to change it, but I don't know what to. :3

I know what you can do to change it (if you still want to). You got to Settings, then Preferences. When you're in Preferences, the first box to your left should say, "Change Username:" and then you can change your username however you like. The first two times you change it are free but the every other time after that, it'll cost you 10,000 Gaia gold. I hope this helps!
Oh and my username (which I use for almost everything) started waaaaay way back when AIM was a thing, and I couldn't think of a username so I combined two of my best friends' usernames, "hippiechicklol" and "NYgirlx3" so thus "NYrHIPPIE" was born. (Also side note, I really am from New York, I just live in Pennsylvania now)  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:01 pm
NYrHIPPIE
shikas baby

I know what you can do to change it (if you still want to). You got to Settings, then Preferences. When you're in Preferences, the first box to your left should say, "Change Username:" and then you can change your username however you like. The first two times you change it are free but the every other time after that, it'll cost you 10,000 Gaia gold. I hope this helps!
Oh and my username (which I use for almost everything) started waaaaay way back when AIM was a thing, and I couldn't think of a username so I combined two of my best friends' usernames, "hippiechicklol" and "NYgirlx3" so thus "NYrHIPPIE" was born. (Also side note, I really am from New York, I just live in Pennsylvania now)

I know how to change it, I just don't know what name I would use. That's what I meant to say.  

shikas baby

Destructive Lunatic

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

NYrHIPPIE

Devoted Flatterer

6,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Generous 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:18 pm
shikas baby
NYrHIPPIE
shikas baby

I know how to change it, I just don't know what name I would use. That's what I meant to say.

Oh... My bad I misread it sweatdrop I gotta read closer next time  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:24 pm
NYrHIPPIE
shikas baby
NYrHIPPIE
shikas baby

Oh... My bad I misread it sweatdrop I gotta read closer next time

It's all good. :3  

shikas baby

Destructive Lunatic

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Chatting

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff