Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:44 pm
Second out of the Seven Gates that hold demons called the Envy

The Hell Envy is similar to a Hell Pride, manifests through a mysterious green liquid similar to stomach acid, which limits their movement while preventing them from being knocked into the air. It governs those who committed the sin of envy. It seems to only wear a few bandages and a form of torture mask, and can only be found within the body of Leviathan.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:55 pm
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
Atticus Nanashi
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

Atticus opened the second gate, seeing the Hell Envy demons squirt their acid at him with their mouth. He dodged them quickly, seeing the floor have a giant hole within it and he took out his Darth Vader's lightsaber, throwing it back at the Envy demons. The lightsaber slashed threw ten of them and he used the force to bring it back, only to find that it was destroid. That was his last lightsaber so he threw it up into the air, making a distraction for the Envy demons and he ran up at them, stabbing both of his katanas within their chests. He took the blades out, only to see their covered in acid but strangely, they didn't melt. He grabbed the acid with his right hand, making it disolve within his Devil Arm and he looked around, seeing more of them arrive. He hid within the darkness as he groaned in pain, the devil arm becoming even stronger.

"And Shepherds we shall be, For thee, my Lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.

In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:11 pm
with a poof, Mxyzptlk appeared and hovered up near the ceiling "seriously ... you cant manage to guess what these things weakness is?" he said as he shook his head "come on, Attie ... use your head, i dont wanna have to make a habbit of saving your skin" he said as he rubbed his nails against his shirt  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:15 pm
Atticus Nanashi

Atticus growled as he saw acid squirt at him and he placed his devil trigger on it, making the acid turn into ice. Their bodies froze still as a cold sinsation appeared within his arm and he growled, slashing off all of the heads before unfreezing them. The bodies feel, know that they would and he caughed heavily, feeling a strange pattern on his right shoulder-blade. He looked up at the Imp and he sighed, looking at the third gate infront of him, wondering if he should rest or go threw it.

"And Shepherds we shall be, For thee, my Lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:23 pm
Mxyzptlk claped "bravo ... very impressive" he said as he noticed the broken lightsaber on the ground "your not thinking of littering are you ... doesnt matter if its broken, heck even i could repair it with a snap" he said as he sat crossleged in the air he said with a smile and saw Atticus was near exaustion and the imp made a frustrated grunt "alright fine ... i'll do it ... i'll help you cut down most of the remaining demons on the uper levels but you gotta figure out there weaknesses of the rest without my help ... it'll save you alot of energy, and with your brother your gonna need every last drop, deal?" he said as he levetated to him and held out his hand "oh and i'll repair your flashy sword as well"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:46 pm
Atticus Nanashi

Atticus sighed as he looked up at the Imp and got up, his eyes glowing alittle lighter,"Just teliport me to the Roof but at the Runway where the tower connects to the roof...then stay out of my way cause i want blood."

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:54 am
"geez ... thanks i get for trying to help out, and you wanna take the easy way out" he said shaking his head "disappointing realy ... but hey ... suit yourself" he said as he snaped his fingers and telliported Atticus where he wanted and disappeared himself along with Vader's lightsaber  
Temen-ni-gru

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games