Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:33 am
Mxy winked as he snaped his fingers and thousands of replicated amulits littered around Atticus showering over him and made sure he had a duplicate in the other hand "you want one? ... pick one that you like" he said as he wized the book to Atticus and poofed him to the roof "toodles, or im gonna be late for a Jaberwoky fight" he said to Desmond as he poofed away himself  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:29 pm
User Image

¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
Desmond Nanashi
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

Desmond's anger rose, running at him with his eyes glowing which could see the aura around each amulet and being. He saw the left one was the true amulet and he jumped at it, swinging the Neo X-blade at Atticus. His hero brother blocked the attack, kicking him away from the pile of fake amulets and he looked at the real one, a smile appearing on his face. He then clenched it tight and Desmond rawred, pointing the Neo X-blade at Atticus,"You throw that away out of this realm, you won't be able to leave."
Atticus smiled as he threw it out of the portal, thrusting his Red Queen at his evil brother and the Amulet of Zeus disappeared, making the Realm of Hell close,"So be it...I don't think our type of people should even leave here..."

"And Shepherds we shall be, For thee, my Lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.

In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:06 pm
Atticus Nanashi

Atticus smiled as he saw the portal close and he saw Desmond swing his Neo X-blade at him downwards, swinging his katana from the left. He grabbed his Red Queen, only to get it knocked out of his hand and he saw the Neo X-blade swing at him again. He felt a strong aura appear around his Devil's Arm, moving it infront of the Neo X-blade's attack and a explotion accured, showing his Devil's Arm begin to suck the energy out of the legendary weapon. When Desmond pulled his Neo X-blade away from him, he looked forward, seeing the spirit of Saru appear behind him, which he also saw Atticus' eyes turn black with red pupals. He swung his katana at his godly brother and all of a sudden, Saru's spirit grabbed both of the blades, throwing them across the area. Atticus pushed his evil brother on the ground and he streched Saru's arm to grab his Red Queen blade. He then took some steps back, watching his now weak brother grab the Neo X-blade and he smiled, making the engine rawr within the blade,"You'll never be like our father..."
Desmond rawred as he ran forward, watching his brother do the same and they both rawred, the dark brothers swung their large weapons at each other. Blood splattered on the floor which was already made of pure blood and Atticus turned around, seeing Desmond walk to the edge of the river. Saru's spirit disappeared, Atticus running toward his twin brother and he stopped, seeing his katana point strait at his throat,Leave me...This is where the true Nanashis die...You've defeated me...now, I must return...back to our Father's original home."
He fell backwards like back at the top of the tower and Atticus tried to catch him, only to see a blade slice the palm of his hand. He walked back, watching his brother fall into the darkness below and he sighed, turning around to see the Neo X-blade infront of him. He went to it, grabbing the handle of the blade and he absorbed it's power, giving him power to control his Devil's Arm. He wrapped it back up with it's brown wrappings and he sighed, walking forward to disappear within the darkness, just roming around within it with the book that contained Xehanort's soul within his right pocket to keep it safe.

"And Shepherds we shall be, For thee, my Lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:20 pm
User Image

~The Translucent Gentlemen~

User Image

A howl appeared inside the gates of hell as a slice could be heard a thousand miles away. Something falls, the sound of blood squirting appearing where the sound of ripping appeared. As the fog cleared, a hooded man appeared over a demonic wolf, a bloody necklace appearing in the man's hand which looked similar to Drake demonic arm only this one glowed with power. Standing up, this man looked around, seeing another hooded figure which it's beard was long. The man spoke into the other's mind,"Desmond...It's nice to see you again..."
"Leave me alone....you've bring me nothing but distruction in my family's life!", yelled out the outraged man with the necklace being wrapped around his neck, shinning a little,"Killing my people...killing my sister in law...and trying to destory the realms...What are you planning to do?"
"Why on earth would I tell you oh so quickly, friend?", replied the exsited old man, his dark aura filling the area with darkness,"To bad though...I won't be able to come out for quite some time but for you and my new friends...well...you got a better chance to leave.."
As he stood there, his black hidden blades retracting back into his wrists, Desmond just stood there, remember his past of being SivRaxt, the Translucent Gentlemen. As he looked ahead, he saw that the old man disappeared, sitting down on rock which looked almost like a skull,"Brother...please...don't come back here..."
As he awaited for the arrival of his brother, Desmond Nanashi began to remember how he use to fight with his brother so much through out the years. From fighting eachother at their old village to fighting with one another against Xehanort. He was proud of his brother to spend time with the children yet he knew the truth about one of his children, his eyes closed as he looked at the door to freedom, still locked.

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
Temen-ni-gru

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff