Welcome to Gaia! ::

The LGBT Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for all sexual orientation equality supporters to chat and feel welcomed. 

Tags: Homosexual, Bisexual, Transgender, Genderqueer 

Reply Help and Advice
A question to ANYONE who has dated a girl and a boy

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iMischievous

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:37 pm
EDIT

So basically I've never been with a girl, I'm kind of afraid to.
But no matter what I do,I keep wanting to know if it's just the same as being with a boy.

It's weird, I know.

I feel like if I date a girl, she'll turn out as crazy as me: It means I'm reeeeeeally glad there is only one of me.

To the people who've dated a boy and a girl biggrin o you feel any different with either gender, I mean I'm just curious as to the differences between dating a boy and a girl.

:-/
Please answer?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:01 pm
It's very different in my experience.
I can't really explain how though, sorry.

Perhaps it was just my age though?
I haven't been in a romantic relationship with a girl for a long time,
and I've changed a lot since.

But even when I've just been having sexual relationships with women
(ie: more recently)
It's been very different.  

Meeatu

5,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200

iMischievous

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:54 pm
Hmm.. You actually did help.
I've been thinking about that kinda stuff, I KNOW it's really based on who it is you
date and how ur experience is with them..

I asked one of my friends and she said guys are a lot worse than girls all this stuff.

Idk, I'm still not sure. Lol.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:31 pm
I tend to be the "male/dominant figure" in my relationships with women, while I also tend to be the "female/submissive figure" in my relationships with men. So it's hugely different for me. But that's just me. I've actually never heard of anyone else like that. Bisexual females tend to be the "femme" side of any relationship they're in. So I can't tell you how it might be for you.  

DysFUNKtional Duck

iMischievous

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:57 pm
Oh
o:
So I guess it is all based on experiences and who it is..
Eh, I'm still unsure about it tho.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:55 am
For a minute I thought you were gonna say...."At the same time." e.e

It's different but not really the only difference is sex and the fact that both of you are the same Gender or Sex.

It's only a problem if your a Fake Teenage label user who claims to be bisexual but is really a heterosexual as most commonly they will cheat on their Girlfriends with guys because they cannot go without a d**k between their legs which usually is every day of their lives.

That being said only those Fakies out their should worry.

Other wise it's all good. cool  

III Zee_Gay_Necro III

Next_Gen_AnT

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:25 pm
It's really hard to explain,lol,I'm not exactly sure how it's different apart from sex. It really does depend on the person themselves. But to answer your question, I would have to say that there's really not much of a difference, at least not for me. I still go through the same stuff whether it's with a male or female. I hope that helped, lol.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:43 pm
III Zee_Gay_Necro III
For a minute I thought you were gonna say...."At the same time." e.e

It's different but not really the only difference is sex and the fact that both of you are the same Gender or Sex.

It's only a problem if your a Fake Teenage label user who claims to be bisexual but is really a heterosexual as most commonly they will cheat on their Girlfriends with guys because they cannot go without a d**k between their legs which usually is every day of their lives.

That being said only those Fakies out their should worry.

Other wise it's all good. cool
Ha ha, I felt threatened reading this! I'm not fake, I'm just really curious as to relationships cuz I've really been thinking about a girl.. But I dunno if I wanna ruin our friendship.
xD

iMischievous

iMischievous

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:44 pm
Next_Gen_AnT
It's really hard to explain,lol,I'm not exactly sure how it's different apart from sex. It really does depend on the person themselves. But to answer your question, I would have to say that there's really not much of a difference, at least not for me. I still go through the same stuff whether it's with a male or female. I hope that helped, lol.
^-^ Yeah, you helped.
I guess I basically know now.
Thanks.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:06 pm
ive never really been in a realtionship with a guy for long... but...

its relatively the same in my opinion, (outside of the bed that is) personally however, i was always super nervous around any boyfriend that i had... idk y  

C9100

Meeatu

5,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:16 pm
I'll add that there is an intimacy and excitement that grows from breaking social taboo and dating someone of your own gender.  
Help and Advice

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games