Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
α ∂αʀk ѕєcʀєт ( Romance/Fantasy RP O/A )

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

l_me_l

Interesting Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:06 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxα ∂αʀk ѕєcʀєт

i n s p i r e d b y: This is an original roleplay.

m a d e b y: l_me_l

l i t e r a c y: This is a semi-literate - literate roleplay.

s t a t u s:

Under Construction | Accepting Reserves | Open | Accepting Profles | Slow | Revived | Ghost Town | Abandoned

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:33 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxʀυℓєs

Secret Word: Cherries

~ Literacy-
xxx Alright, here it goes. I put a lot of effort into this and I don't want simple minded beings, ruining my roleplay. We are ALL old enough to know correct grammar and spelling. They don't have to be perfect because mistakes are bound to happen, but please for the sake of everyone try your best. As for the literacy level? This is a semi-literate - literate roleplay. So for the limit to those of us with writers block, I know it happens, it will be 3-4 sentences. But, they don't happen every single post, so try hard to think. I prefer 2-3 meaty paragraphs and the maximum is 4-5 paragraphs. This isn't advance literate. I want you to be descriptive! And try to word your posts in a way where people will be able to respond back with their own meaty posts. No txt tlk at all. Try your best to talk in third person and obviously write out your actions. Make sure you write your OOC ( Out Of Character ) comments accordingly. Really you guys, these shouldn't be issues I am pretty sure you've heard it enough times from other roleplays.

~ Violence & Romance-
xxxThese are both encouraged, but are also limited. Everyone loves action, and seeing as how this is a fantasy roleplay it will be a necessity. However, there is no such thing as auto-hits or invincibility. If you wish your character to die with honor in an epic battle, you may send in another character.Talking about characters, really quickly, the limit is 2 characters per person. . Now, moving onto romance, this is highly encouraged as well. However, we have to follow Gaia TOS. So I don't mind some intimate scenes but as soon as your character aims to nude your special other or themselves use TIMESKIP. Don't take it to the PMs because that is also against Gaia TOS. This roleplay is rated PG-16, so try to keep the violence and romance to about that level.

~ Posting-
xxxNow about your posts. I don't want to see a plain post, but I don't need an extravagant one either. A picture of your character with the name on top is good enough for me. Color or quotes are fine too, but if you put too much effort in decorating your post, you won't put enough effort into the quality of your posts. Speaking of quality, this is a roleplay where quantity is just as important as quality. However, quality has a small advantage. If your post is a little short but it is well written giving others a lot of options for a response, then I shall forgive you. Interaction is very important in this roleplay. This is a group roleplay and it is essential for everyone to interact in order for this roleplay to stay alive. Now as for your dedication, it will be needed 100%. I worked hard on this roleplay and I don't want to see it crash and burn after 7 pages. I myself have a busy schedule with school and tons of homework from my advanced classes and what not, but even I can post at least once a day. Try to post once every 2 days. If I see, or if others tell me, that you haven't posted I shall send a PM asking why. If you don't respond within another span of 2 days then I will delete your character. Simple as that. If you will be absent for an extended period of time, please let me know. I will understand (:

~ Profiles-
xxxAs for the profiles, they MUST be sent to me in a PM. Title it anything dealing with the roleplay. It doesn't matter to me. Make sure you fill in every detail or at least delete the messages I leave you in the parenthesis so that it looks nicer. You are free to change the appearance of it: such as the colors, font size, alignment, etc. But please, do NOT change the content. This is all the information I need from you. Also, when you put your image in your profile, make sure it isn't enormous. Urls are acceptable. Please make sure you highlight this post to write the secret word to ensure that you have read my rules.

~ Imagination-
xxxBe creative! This is a fantasy roleplay so your characters can be as unique as your heart desires. However please don't make your character have every single power in the world. That is no fun. And don't make them perfect either, or overly depressed with a melodramatic background. Not everyone's story is going to be the same. Diversity is what makes anything in this universe interesting. Also, don't be afraid to suggest ideas about the plots, characters, etc. I can run out of imagination fuel and it would be awesome if you guys contributed. I want this roleplay to be about everyone so feel free to express your ideas in OOC. If you have any questions or if you are confused, feel free to ask in OOC also. I don't mind answering them (:

~ Warning-
xxxI have the right to change and add rules when it is necessary to improve the environment of the roleplay for everyone. So, just make sure you understand this and don't get caught by surprise.

~Law Enforcers-
xxxThese are the people who I have entrusted to help me keep an eye on things when my two eyes can't. These are my moderators and you must listen to what they say. However, sometimes people can turn tyrannical so if you think they are being unfair, don't be shy to let me know. People are known to betray others. If you would like to be one, you can ask but I can assure you it might not happen. I want people who are dedicated to this roleplay and want to keep it alive as much as I want to. People who are honest and won't beat around the bush to enforce my rules. The number is limitless, but try asking me once you've been around, posted a couple of times, and proved you're worthy.

Mods:

None at the moment.

l_me_l

Interesting Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100

l_me_l

Interesting Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:04 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxsтσʀy

Alienated by their former towns, these beings with secrets formed their own little town. There they were safe from harm and ignorant racists. These beings have powers of their owns, and although they may each be of different race they have one thing in common: their individuality. They lived together in harmony until recently where mysterious deaths have happened and hate messages were found. There was, however, one message in a bottle with a clue to these mysterious murders. Will the creatures in this town find more messages to unlock clues, or will they fall and become the murderer's victim. It is up to you and your keyboard to find out.

I plan to make the story of the roleplay be formed as people posts. This is a general background so that you know what basis to go by. If you would like to be the murderer, let me know in your PM. For now there is only one murderer, but as clues get revealed there may be more.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:21 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxpʀσfιℓєѕ

[size=10][b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Race:[/b] ( Only one type of race. No dragons are allowed until a new chapter has been added. )
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Biography:[/b] ( Optional; if you choose to do one, it must be at least 5 sentences. )
[b]Appearance:[/b] ( [b]Must[/b] be an anime picture )
[b]Extras: [/b]( Do you have any pets, special abilities, weapons, anything your character loves, or always carries with them. If you choose to give them a special ability, it can only be [b]one[/b] such as reading minds, shapeshifting, etc. You [b]must[/b] be specific when you tell us your special ability.
[b]Secret word:[/b] ( You can find this in the rules. )[/size]

fємαℓєѕ

мαℓєѕ

l_me_l

Interesting Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100

l_me_l

Interesting Dabbler

5,850 Points