OMMMMMMMMMMMMGGG!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SCP-035

Chatty Husband

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:47 pm
i WENT TO THE HOUSE IM MOVING INTO FOR THE FIRST TIME,AND THERE WAS A MIRROR,IN MY ROOM.AND THAT WAS IT.mY PARENTS WENT DOWNSTAIRS AnD I LOOKED DOWN FOR A MINUTE THEN LOOKED UP AND SAW A SHADOW PERSON.I screamed.My parents came up and asked me what was wrong,and kinda said,"Nothing"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:25 am
Good luck at your new house, hope that doesn't happen too often.  

ChaosEntities

Wurlee

6,550 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Profitable 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:00 pm
AND THEN A SKELETON POPPED OUT
Sorry, I couldn't resist the urge VnV;; *shameful*
But good luck! I hope shadow people don't stalk you too much. That sounds scary, I would've peed my pants. >n<;;

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:56 pm
that is creepy... eek whenever I visit my aunt's place and go down to their last floor (basically a basement but it's carpeted and furnished just like another floor) I always feel as if I'm being watched, It's really creepy and I actually locked the door to the room I was sleeping in when I was alone down there because the feeling was so strong.  

ScuroFenice

Divine Nymph

14,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Megathread 100
  • Noble Shade 100

SCP-035

Chatty Husband

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:06 am
Last night,I was laying down in my bed and I saw something shadowy shaped like a person llunge at me,not run,LUNGE.I clenched my eyes shut and had goosebumps and everything.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:33 am
at least you can make money off the videos and pics you get. other than that,i see no good points.  

edible reality

Questionable Muse

SCP-035

Chatty Husband

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:35 am
edible reality
at least you can make money off the videos and pics you get. other than that,i see no good points.

No.I dont need to make money from it.I actually dont want too.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:58 am
Im So Italy
edible reality

No.I dont need to make money from it.I actually dont want too.

it won't leave you alone then...  

edible reality

Questionable Muse

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 2:07 pm
Try to burn sage, and cover areas in the house in holy water. Dont look in mirrors.

Try as we may to rid of the darkness, it is still there. Behind the glass of mirrors, in the dark allies and places unlit by our candles and night lights.  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 2:13 pm
Murderous Music
i WENT TO THE HOUSE IM MOVING INTO FOR THE FIRST TIME,AND THERE WAS A MIRROR,IN MY ROOM.AND THAT WAS IT.mY PARENTS WENT DOWNSTAIRS AnD I LOOKED DOWN FOR A MINUTE THEN LOOKED UP AND SAW A SHADOW PERSON.I screamed.My parents came up and asked me what was wrong,and kinda said,"Nothing"

same things happen to me just last night i was awake in my room(i dont like sleeping)i saw the outline of a person,it had red eyesO.O at first i thought i was seeing thins so i started to stare at it...then it raises what i thing was its hand and saw what looked like the shadow of a knife i got freaked out and left the room  

ShadowPuppet14

6,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Profitable 100

victini1575

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:52 pm
tell them hi for me blaugh  
Things that Go Bump in the Night [[Paranormal Discussion]]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash