Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Unusual University {Accepting//Open!!!} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wanna Join??
  HECK YESSS!!!! XD
  Uhm,.....Nope....
  CHEESE ROCKS!!!!
View Results

Gothic Muffin of Doom

Dangerous Vampire

10,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:15 am
User Image
松山武
Takeshi Matsuyama

Takeshi came quickly to his feet, he may not be as strong as the creatures of this school but being tossed around is nothing but regular when you play martial arts even in the normal world as he decided to call it from now on. So, instead of sneaking in and getting into trouble again, he decided to apologize first.

He stood tall and looked at the teacher, and without even thinking what species it was he started talking "I'm really sorry for the delay, I seem to have had an accident that is usual in this school, but unusual for a transfer student like myself, which required me to spend some time at the nurse's office, but didn't require any limb regrowth, so I offer my deepest apologies and promise to be more careful and not be late in any further classes."

It didn't really matter to him how many students laughed at his speech, it was going to be a little difficult to adjust because he was transfered to this school in his senior year, so everyone in his class probably knew all this, he just went on and took a seat in the back of the class, picked his notebook out of his bag and got ready to catch up with the class.

Still, the nurse's talk about trolls, drugs and limb regrowth was ringing in his head, it didn't make much sense to him. "The only thing she should have told me was that there were planned trips to HogsMaid on the weekend and that there is one ring that ruled all rings. And what is that thing about growing a missing limb? When you lose a limb, it's over. I really need to talk to Tamira and spend time in the library because this was sick" he thought as he mindlessly copied the question of the board.

((OOC: I have some questions, how am I supposed to handle Takeshi's time in his dorm, since his roommate is one of the ppl that stopped posting?

Also, we will probably need some NPC teachers and such, should we just do them freely?

And last but not least how many classes are there a day?))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:49 am
"PUT YOU MIND GUARD UP NOW" Yuki shouted in his mind. "The kid in the right back corner he is a dream bender he makes you live your nightmares or dreams and the way dream benders test their power is against mind readers because mind readers are the only one's that can fight them. Other races are immune or have ways to wake up from his tricks because of years of evolution but you are his pray and unless you keep your whits about you he will trap you inside of your own mind." Yuki paced the back of the room and her eye's never left the boy in the corner but he seemed not to notice that anything even happened he was just drawing in the margin of his paper and obviously ignoring the teacher. "Your first lesson is stamina to keep up you mind guard at all times even in your sleep. You never know what creatures are hiding in the walls and shadows."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

((OOC: I think they should have 4 classes a day and most classes only last a quarter because each class is 90min, this will make it easier to rp the out of class stuff.)  

Taria180

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:41 pm
User Image
Rayne
'S u c c u b u s'

Deciding to wander about until she found something interesting to do. She passed the nurse her tail whipping near her cheek. Staring her down she then smirked her fangs showing. She giggled mischieviously before she walked past a classroom. Peeking in she then spotted a few guys and smirked. Licking her lips she unzipped her vest a little locking her eyes on theirs. Watching their jaws drop she smirked before blowing a kiss to them. If she was going out, she'd go out with a bang. Moving away from them she then spotted someone she liked.

This little guy could actually bend someones dreams around. Moving in to the room she looked to the teacher. Watching his eyes look her over she scoffed before moving over to the dream bender. Leaning over his desk a little she looked into his eyes. Smiling she moved her lips near his ear before she whispered into it. Her tail lashed out wickedly in an amusing manner as she smirked. Pulling away she stood up placing a finger to her lips biting on it a little. The young man of course nodded before getting up brushing his lips against the succubuses. Smirking she wrapped her arms around his neck ignoring the few glares she got.

Why did she have to be bored while she was still here. Pulling away she smirked a little before licking her lips. Shoving him back down into his seat she then looked over to Takeshi. Smirking she then moved over to him deciding just to be spiteful. Grabbing his chin roughly she pulled his face up to hers. Her free hand ran through his hair a little before gripping it. Leaning down she caught his lips with hers as she kissed him. She was going to go after Takeshi and make her his. Just so that elf knew what it was like to lose something dear. Smirking into the kiss she held it kissing him like she'd kiss a lover.

Gripping his hair a little she then pulled away releasing his hair. Looking down into his eyes she then moved forward kissing his lips gently. Pulling away she then looked to him smirking a little her fangs revealing themselves.
"Thanks for listening to me blubber like that sweet cheeks.. It really helped me out, I owe you one.."She murmured before she released his face. Winking to him she then moved back to the door her hips swaying seducingly. No man would've been able to resist something like that. In any case at all. Smiling to the teacher she then winked at him ignoring his little blush by watching that little show.

Spotting Ronove she then smiled a little walking out of the room. When he asked her about her new attitude she shrugged a bit. Walking down the hallway he was left baffled. Usually Rayne never did something like this unless she was either really hurting or was pretty angry. Turning the corner she smirked mischieviously passing by a group of guys. Truthfully she was doing this all to have some fun. I mean it wasn't like Takeshi was hers yet. But even if he was she wouldn't care either way. If she had to she'd use her powers on him just to see the elven girl cry.

Maybe she was really meant to be a monster. Shrugging she then looked to ceiling seeing Ronove appear out of the area. She scoffed before looking forward feeling him catch her shoulder. Looking back to him noticing his concerned look. She merely smiled a bit her pointed ears twitching.
"I'm pissed.. Really pissed.. So don't worry.. Or mess with me.."Explained her voice with a warning watching Ronove back off a bit. His expression was one of comedic terror. Smirking she walked to her room leaving the door open. Laying on her bed in her bra, panties and shorts she waved her legs in the air behind her looking at a magazine..

User Image

((Four sounds good. ^^ ))

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:14 pm
YUKI
Yuki stopped dead in her tracks when the succubus walked in and right over to the boy. Yuki was unable to move she was so shocked but when she headed to Takeshi and began to try to manipulate her master she became furious and all her powers let loose without a thought. She went into her war form, her elven warrior form. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
By the time she got to the succubus she had finished kissing Takeshi for the second time and Yuki just grabbed a fist full of hair and yanked the succubus's head back and pulled her sword across the succubus's throat. "I should kill you right now!" Yuki roared but she could only kill if Takeshi gave the command. "Takeshi tell me to kill her and she will no longer be a problem." But the command never came in time and the Succubus pushed her off and left. Yuki was so mad she stabbed her sword into the ground causing an earthquake.

Tamira
"Oh my god she is in her war form, Toku we have to go!" Tamira was feeling all the rage from Yuki and she knew nothing good could come from this. Please god let Takeshi be alright and let Yuki regain control. That was all she could think as she and Toku raced through the halls and towards Yuki. They were almost their when Yuki caused an earthquake. They turned the corner and burst into the class and Yuki's aura was visible. "Yuki what on earth are you doing!?" "That Succubus was here she used the mind bender than she came over and kissed Takeshi trying to make him hers I could't do anything because Takeshi did not give a kill command." Tamira could see and feel the pure hate and rage rom Yuki. "Yuki no matter what you cant go down to her level your better than that, let her use her dirty tricks don't let her use you." Yuki looked shocked and beaten and she fell to her knees and let out a proper howl. She than began to glow and became a small pup. "Yuki you know that form only lasts as long as your rage and it will take days for you to collect energy to return to normal, Takeshi i'm so sorry for all of this I was going to tell you about it at lunch but it seems everything has fallen apart." Tamira looked down and appoligised over and over. This is all her fault, I never did anything to her and here she is trying to kill people. . . I cant let her do it. Tamira kept thinking that over and over again.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Taria180

Gothic Muffin of Doom

Dangerous Vampire

10,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:07 pm
((OOC: Did Rayne do all that to Takeshi or the dream bender guy in his class? I seem to have gotten lost in the last two post.))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:18 pm
((OOC;
She gave a kiss to the dream bender..
But went over to Takeshi and did the rest with him.. >.>'
But I do see how you could get confused with Taria's post.. >.<'
So let me say it in simple terms, she kissed the dream bender once, and kissed Takeshi twice.. Then walked out.. >.>'
Though now that I think of it, it doesn't make sense how Yuki could grab Rayne when she walked away.. >.<'
Idk.. ))  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Taria180

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:22 pm
(OCC: Yuki was in the back of the class durring this and when you began to kiss Takeshi she became her other form and when you began to walk away she ran up and grabed you but she never got a command so she let you go)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:56 pm
User Image
松山武
Takeshi Matsuyama

The math class looked quieter than the arts one, but Takeshi listened to Yuki's advice and used a barrier nevertheless, steadily and slowly he raised it because he didn't want it to strain him like the last time. He looked at the dream bender and wondered what his powers were like, maybe they can become friends, then he looked back into his notebook and followed the lesson.

It wasn't until a little later that things took a turn to the weird when Rayne suddenly went into the class, but he never thought things would get worse than her kissing that dream bender dude. For a second he thought she hasn't noticed him in that class, but his thoughts soon vanished when he saw her heading right towards him, before putting on that freaky show of hers.

He could feel her kisses filled with lust and hate as she held him closer, stroked his hair and kissed him like no girl did before. It was quite surprising and embarrassing being kissed in front of the whole class. He was sure something was not right, she couldn't have suddenly changed her mind about him, she probably had other reasons for what she did. He fidgeted a little trying to get away from her but she was too strong. then he heard her thanks him for listening to her. "Well, couldn't she have thanked me in a less embarrassing way." he thought "At least I'm still holding up."

And, just when he thought things couldn't get anymore messed up, Yuki turned into a different form, showing hate and spite towards the the succubus, and getting ready to kill her at his command, then Tamira showed up as the succubus left and tried to explain things as Yuki transformed into a small pup. He sat down and stared at them blankly for a second before finally talking.

"No one is killing anyone! I don't know about you people but that's not how people of my race handle things." he said in a strict and annoyed tone, after that he looked at Tamira and smiled sarcastically "Everything has fallen apart? What are you talking about? Maybe you should take a trip to my world and see how fallen apart things look like there." then he turned around to the math teacher and got up as he spoke "I don't have an explanation whatsoever for what just happened here but I hope that it wouldn't make you think less of me. Sir." before sitting down in complete silence."I have a feeling I may fail math for the first time." It was his first day and he already made enemies, went through a mental break down and was put in a very awkward situation, it seemed this multi-racial school was far worse than his old school.

((OOC: Thanks peeps, I'll post when I come back from work.
Edit: Sorry to keep you waiting, I'm just a little tired, can't write now.))  

Gothic Muffin of Doom

Dangerous Vampire

10,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

Gothic Muffin of Doom

Dangerous Vampire

10,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:26 pm
((OOC: I edited the other post so the time stamp didn't change, meh))  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 9:46 pm
((Where did everyone go?))  

Gothic Muffin of Doom

Dangerous Vampire

10,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff