Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
Another game thread (Prototype)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feh
  Meh
View Results

Yaoinaut

7,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:45 am
So, some time back I made a thread about my love for Assassin's Creed II. I've decided to make a new one for my love for Prototype.

I will first get the flaws out of the way. For one, the story is pretty silly. Wouldn't be so bad if we didn't keep cutting to the future. Why is Alex explaining his life story to someone. Hardly seems the time or place. Breaks flow somewhat.

Also, I feel frustrated that I won't complete my web because I accidently killed one burk. Things like that bug me.

However, I will forgive the stupidity of the story because the awesome ways in which you can muder the entire city is just too damn fun. Personal favourite is simply jumping off a tall structure and seeing how big a dent I leave in the ground.

Anyone else play this game. Opinions on it?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:49 pm
I love that game but I don't really remember there being a story besides kill the mutations xd

One of the most fun games ever imo, the movement is so cool and works so well and you can sandbox for hours with the massive variety in weapons, you unlock some really cool stuff.

I saw the trailer for in the year before and had been waiting for it to come out for ages, totally met my expectations.  

scrub
Crew

Yaoinaut

7,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:38 pm
Glad someone else liked it. So many reviews I have seen seem so negative on it. I really wonder what people were hoping for to not at least find it somewhat fun.  
The Suites

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games