Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
Things like this, really piss me off.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Majestaetisch

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:46 pm
For those people who hear about crimes, but don't believe they will ever happen to them.
That irritates me.
Before today, I was one of those people. And I use to never appreciate the principals and security system at my school.
But if it weren't for them being there for the entire school today, I might not be here.

Click

The above is a news article about how a student went and shot two principals at my school.
One being my principal.

Today has changed me as a person. And I felt the need to post about it.
When the shooting happened, I was in the cafeteria, which is right next to the office.
When the entire school went into lock down, the student fled. He almost got into the kitchen area where we were hiding. I could have been shot. But the teachers there, were willing to risk their lives for us.

Discuss how situations like this will change people.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:34 pm
Wow, ********. That's horrible you never expect something like that to happen at your school.

Seems too easy for kids to get a hold of guns stateside, we never have headlines like this.  

scrub
Crew

Majestaetisch

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:36 pm
It just kind of, pisses me off how arrogant people were about it.
I mean, the school is in a bad area of town, but our classmates are generally good people.
Other than this and the tazer threat we had last year, nothing really bad has happened.
And all of the sudden, because of this one kid, who hasn't even gone to our school for over 3 months, the news is saying that my entire school is like this.
That we are all violent.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:40 pm
Wow... im speechless.  

Animated Burrito

3,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Majestaetisch

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:26 pm
And now they just reported that the vice principal died.
I really hate people right now. :l

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:12 am
It's a tragedy all around when something like this happens. The thing to keep in mind right now is that you, your classmates, and even the boy who did this, are all still children. What he did was unforgivable, and that doesn't go away - not in the least. But what was he going through and feeling, and what help could have been offered that wasn't, for him to actually believe this was the only way out?  

Lychee Fruit

Dangerous Stalker

15,900 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
The Suites

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items