grey eyed girly

4,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:10 pm
or are you just happy to see me.

User Image

Nope just a toucan smile Say "hi" to Zazu the Green Aracari.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:49 am
Aww!!!!!!!!! He's Cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^_^  

CrissAngelLover12345

Norse Princess

Desirable Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:48 am
Oh my! I can honestly say I want one. And I don't even like birds.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:08 am
i love those birds, i know nothing about them but i really like how they look  

Shanna66
Captain

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200

kage no neko

Invisible Phantom

8,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:35 am
How adorable!! heart

It's now on my list of pets I'd like to own in the future.

Also, HI ZAZU!!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:00 am
Haha thanks guys, they are really awesome pets. They need cuddling and for that reason they are high maintenance. They need small spaces to squeeze into and tents to sleep in and people to hold them. His routine is that he plays outside of his cage all day, flying to us as he pleases and climbing in our shirt, though is mostly only my shirt (one time I had my rattie in my shirt and that gave him quite a scare) and then, at night, we set his very own snuggie on the kitchen counter and in he flies to sleep for the night. He's really precious. He's a big bully, he's not scared of anything, but he's a little sweety  

grey eyed girly

4,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100

Jeeed

Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:30 am
grey eyed gypsy
Haha thanks guys, they are really awesome pets. They need cuddling and for that reason they are high maintenance. They need small spaces to squeeze into and tents to sleep in and people to hold them. His routine is that he plays outside of his cage all day, flying to us as he pleases and climbing in our shirt, though is mostly only my shirt (one time I had my rattie in my shirt and that gave him quite a scare) and then, at night, we set his very own snuggie on the kitchen counter and in he flies to sleep for the night. He's really precious. He's a big bully, he's not scared of anything, but he's a little sweety
what do you feed him?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:33 am
He is ADORABLE! And he sounds like a suggie as a bird!  

Kipluck
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Testicular Diabeetus

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:53 pm
User Image

I want one but I hate hate hate cleaning up after birds. e.e So messy.
HI BIRDY! He is adorable! gonk

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:15 pm
Jeddi-kun
grey eyed gypsy
what do you feed him?

His diet is pretty complex but it is mostly fresh fruits and specially formulated pellets. They can't eat seeds of vegetables, they can't digest it. And, as fresh fruit eaters, they need to be fed constantly and the fruit needs to be cut up every night or every other night and changed every 4 hours or so. He's a lot of work but, for those who can care for them, he's an awesome little buddy.

And Kipluck, you know what, that's pretty much exactly what he is, I would say he's a suggie that can fly, but you know, they kind of can, so he's a sugar glider with wings and a heck of an attitude wink

And yes, he's a mess, but we've learned to live with the mess. I go through about three shirts a day, I need a smock or something. He actually has a shower curtain around the back of his cage so when he shakes up the fruit it doesn't hit the white wall. He's an active little guy  

grey eyed girly

4,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100

Shanna66
Captain

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:20 pm
mess is the only reason why i refuse to have a bird again. they are so smart and fun and love to love you and make you smile, but god the mess. rat and cat litter is as much mess as i can take  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:40 pm
lol thats funny  

durpz1

9,375 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Stealthasaurus Rex

Sparkly Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:02 am
Awwww, I can honestly say that's the first time I've heard of a pet toucan.

My aunt has a pet kookaburra, though. :3  
Pictures

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff