Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Dreams, Nightmares, Fears Etc. [[All the wonderful things of our subconcious come to life]]
I had this CRAZYYYYY dream...O.O

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xxMementoMori

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:15 pm
Ok soo...
My little sister and i were in the living room watching tv when this dude broke in wearing all black and a ski mask. For some reason, my sis and me were all..chill. Not worried at all o.e...So he sat down and started watching tv. Then he went to the kitchen to get pizza or something. When he came back he wuz HECKA pissed. He took out a blade and demanded for my sister's arm. And then he cut her wrist..she didn't cry she was just really solemn..i was in total shock then evrythin went black....
So the next "day" it was as if nothing happened. I went to school only to find out our school had burned down so everyone had to go to elementary school again O.o...later, i asked for the bathroom pass to get out of class for a bit and when i walked in, instead of the restroom it wuz this whole other room..like a party room..this cute guy asked me to dance but just as we were about to dance, he wuz all "whoops. sry. i wuznt serious." so it sucked -.- Lol. And as i wuz walking out ther wuz this purple metal type thing on the ground but i couldnt really see it clearly to make out what it was....then..how all dreams end...i woke up:/

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:04 am
WOAH. that's quite a dream!  

dressed like a daydream

Chatty Lunatic

8,200 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Guildmember 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

xxMementoMori

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:22 pm
Hah, i kno rite!btw i love ur sig((:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:49 pm
I had this dream where I dreamt I was in a helicopter with my brother and we landed and almost got eaten by crocodiles.
What is this Guild called again?
XD  

x_TumblingStars_x

Dreams, Nightmares, Fears Etc. [[All the wonderful things of our subconcious come to life]]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games